Boxing The Boxing Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Sonny Bill Williams had a fight on Saturday night against a 2-14 boxer Waikato Falefehi. SBW got dropped in the 2nd round but went on to win by unanimous decision 57-56. He then called out Barry Hall.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zerafa has been threatening to pull out of the fight for the last couple of weeks, with continuous excuses for one reason or another. Now that he has done it, I doubt Tim Tszyu will ever give Zerafa another chance, after the big song and dance Zerafa did to get the fight to begin with, to then just walk away from it. All Zerafa is, is a shit talker wannabe tough guy. Tim Tszyu is a boxer, who just wants to fight with no bullshit, just like his old man.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zerafa has been threatening to pull out of the fight for the last couple of weeks, with continuous excuses for one reason or another. Now that he has done it, I doubt Tim Tszyu will ever give Zerafa another chance, after the big song and dance Zerafa did to get the fight to begin with, to then just walk away from it. All Zerafa is, is a shit talker wannabe tough guy. Tim Tszyu is a boxer, who just wants to fight with no bullshit, just like his old man.
Yep how embarrassing for zerafa hell live with this embarrassment forever he’ll never live this down

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zerafa still being a wank but Tszyu with the subtle comeback had me laughing!

ZERAFA TAKES FINAL SHOT

Michael Zerafa just couldn’t help himself.

Hours out from fight night, Zerafa, who decided to withdraw on a week’s notice, took to Instagram to send a message to Tszyu.

“Tonight you got away and let the public think it was me,” Zerafa wrote. “Mark my word when we fight you will pay for trying to make me and my team look weak and hiding the truth.”

Zerafa pulled out from the fight due to COVID-19 concerns, worried about getting back to Melbourne despite the border being open and Newcastle virus-free.

Asked if he had a message for Zerafa on the Main Event broadcast, Tszyu kept it simple.

“[You] should be here,” he said with a smile. “That’s all I can say.”