Boxing The Boxing Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why we keep giving a shit about these freak shows. I won't talk shit about anyone that steps into the ring and Gallen being undefeated is something in itself even if he is fighting scrubs, but it sure would be nice if he fought an opponent that wasn't unfit, there for a quick pay day or that could actually fuck Gallen up and beat him?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blokes hard as nails. People already making excuses. Fact is he called out a fighter much superior in size and power and smashed him. Not Gals fault if he was underprepared. Good effort Gal, glad he won.
Absolutely! Gal deserves the accolades after this fight.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It seems that Lucy's Browne wasn't fit for the fight. Totally underestimated Gallen.
losers always focuses on excuses, winners focuses on winning.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very unlike you to be incorrect Boosty.
A prediction is not being incorrect.. Like most I evaluated the credentials of both fighters and thought Lucy Browne would roll through him. We all presumed Lucus Browne would have a professional preparation and come with the right attitude .. I like most boxing commentators are disappointed with his efforts

In a boxing fight , there are multiple outcomes, people watch it as they don't know the outcome. Gallens win was a huge upset

If you want to see how accurate I am, ask me to predict weather or currency exchange rates.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gallen won with his foot work and good head movement, to be able to pivot and find his shots. Well done.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gallen has a pretty weird technique with those chop punches that were landing but he sure can throw a flurry. Brown looked like a marshmellow that was buggered after 10 seconds though and was in no shape to be in the ring..

It'd be interesting to see Gallen against a younger, higher calibre fighter to see where he's really at and for him to truly test himself. Surely that time is coming soon and he can't fight the dregs forever..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm shocked not that he lost is how unfit he looked.

He got his purse, I think he is done.
Yeah thanks bro I shouldn’t have @ you so quick. I think it was just pure disappointment. Then afterwards in the interview he seemed so comfortable about the loss I’d be devo...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah thanks bro I shouldn’t have @ you so quick. I think it was just pure disappointment. Then afterwards in the interview he seemed so comfortable about the loss I’d be devo...
At least I got material to take the piss out him next time I see him lol