Boxing The Boxing Thread

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very likable like his dad
I ran a function years ago, where his dad came to speak to a few hundred people. At the end, his minders tried to whisk him away. He pretty much told them to fuck off, he was staying until everyone that came was fully satisfied. He stayed for hours after it was over, until every single person got a photo, autograph, and exchange a few words with him. Absolutely refused to go until everyone had everything they wanted from him. He earned my eternal respect that day. He went well and truly above and beyond, when he didn't have to. Then popped into my office and signed a stack of boxing gloves for me... 8-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I ran a function years ago, where his dad came to speak to a few hundred people. At the end, his minders tried to whisk him away. He pretty much told them to fuck off, he was staying until everyone that came was fully satisfied. He stayed for hours after it was over, until every single person got a photo, autograph, and exchange a few words with him. Absolutely refused to go until everyone had everything they wanted from him. He earned my eternal respect that day. He went well and truly above and beyond, when he didn't have to. Then popped into my office and signed a stack of boxing gloves for me... 8-)
What a legend! Love humble, down to Earth people.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What a legend! Love humble, down to Earth people.
That humble down to Earth guy was a bloke who dumped his family and moved back to Russia to hook up with a 25 year old. Family had to sell the Tszyu mansion to get by. Anyways - not that I'd say this to Tim personally but my god he had a fckd up hair cut back in the day. but didn't we all...
1697621899211.png

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a rematch clause, let’s hope he takes it. The worst decision he made was even agreeing to this with 12 days notice. Especially in Vegas, it was going to be a tough ask for an Aussie to win. But this would’ve been a different story if he didn’t get that damn cut. But I gotta say, he’s one hell of a fighter

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Tough as anything …what a warrior. He was flogging him before the cut