The Board

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The one thing I will give credit to Pay for is that he is standing every week and coping the heat from every direction.

The Board have been missing for some time now except taking the chance for a photo with Thomo. There is a leadership and coach change required. Good leaders rise, they don't hide!

Last edited:

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not defending Pay as I simply don’t know the ins and outs but wouldn’t be surprise me if he’s a straight up puppet and face of the coaching with someone else pulling all the strings and micro managing him to death. Either way it’s doom and gloom.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The one thing I will give credit to Pay for is that he is standing every week and coping the heat from every direction.

The Board have been missing for some time now except taking the chance for a photo with Thomo. There is a leadership and coach change required. Good leaders rise, they don't hide!
Credit where credit is due, he does front up fending off all the drama and speculation. From a coaching sense, he’s struggling with team selection, bench rotations, an innovative game plan and a reputation to attract talent to the club.

Lynne Anderson unfortunately doesn’t have the same ruthlessness, vision and pull that her dad had...mind you, you couldn’t get any greater shoes to fill, he was our version of Uncle Nick.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay and this board all talk and no action.
Hill ex Parra, when they were shit.
Anderson Titans board, shit club. Nearly broke them and had to be taken over by the NRL. Should never be on a board of any club
Chris Anderson, good coach for the 90's. Now no idea on football let alone money. Bankrupt and need Bulldogs money to get him out of trouble
Dunn, again Parra when was shit.
Price, no experience and nowhere to be seen.

That's for starters.

Get me Dib and DR George right freaking now before we get any worse.
Dib made mistakes but he also had some wins.
Rather have people in charge with a bit more of a clue

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Least Dib did something! Granted that something wasn't always the right thing but at least he backed himself.

Anderson has sat on her hands for 3 years pointing the finger at how bad of a job the previous board did and hasn't done a thing to move the club forward.
Dib would have sacked Dean Pay well before this shit got out of hand

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Bring back Peponis and Dib. Fuck these losers off

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the talk that the board is doing nothing might not be quite true, Our club has been under attack from every side since the SL war.
Every game I watch on Fox (if I watch it on 9 I would turn the volume off), virtually all the commentators want us to lose and show pleasure when we do, this has to be criminal considering how bad we are going at present.
I believe that the board or the Andersons (however is running the show), are doing their best to sign the players we need.
I believe that all those years of negative publicity has taken it's toll on our club, so the problem is caused by factors outside our club
The only way it can be fixed is for all involved is to stay united, stop been ostriches and face the truth. After all with every incident you can make up hundreds of lies, but their can only be one truth.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay and this board all talk and no action.
Hill ex Parra, when they were shit.
Anderson Titans board, shit club. Nearly broke them and had to be taken over by the NRL. Should never be on a board of any club
Chris Anderson, good coach for the 90's. Now no idea on football let alone money. Bankrupt and need Bulldogs money to get him out of trouble
Dunn, again Parra when was shit.
Price, no experience and nowhere to be seen.

That's for starters.

Get me Dib and DR George right freaking now before we get any worse.
Dib made mistakes but he also had some wins.
Rather have people in charge with a bit more of a clue
Some solid and accurate points RE the new board.
Agree with everything you said but just cause Dib and Co were better than these assholes doesn’t make them worthy. Dib is not the answer, we need the best.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the talk that the board is doing nothing might not be quite true, Our club has been under attack from every side since the SL war.
Every game I watch on Fox (if I watch it on 9 I would turn the volume off), virtually all the commentators want us to lose and show pleasure when we do, this has to be criminal considering how bad we are going at present.
I believe that the board or the Andersons (however is running the show), are doing their best to sign the players we need.
I believe that all those years of negative publicity has taken it's toll on our club, so the problem is caused by factors outside our club
The only way it can be fixed is for all involved is to stay united, stop been ostriches and face the truth. After all with every incident you can make up hundreds of lies, but their can only be one truth.
I’m sick of people blaming the media
We are an easy target. Our most loyal fans are disgusted with the way we play. Of course neutral commentators aren’t gonna praise us. We’re rubbish. People say Brisbane are the darlings of the NRL and the were copping it baaadd. If you’re shit, you’re shit. Media just stating the obvious.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sick of people blaming the media
We are an easy target. Our most loyal fans are disgusted with the way we play. Of course neutral commentators aren’t gonna praise us. We’re rubbish. People say Brisbane are the darlings of the NRL and the were copping it baaadd. If you’re shit, you’re shit. Media just stating the obvious.
Please wake up, the media or anyone else saying we are playing badly, is very different to rubbishing the club as a whole, by making it look bad in all areas.
If you can't see the difference you are an ostrich, and a moron to boot.
BTW are you saying that the board are not trying to sign the best coach and the best players, and are only interested in signing the worst.
If you have proof of that please tell us, all our clubs fans would want to know.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure I smoke you in every aspect of life, you come across as the moron here.

Did you not watch all the rugby league shows completely rubbishing the Broncos all week. They’re job is to create drama, ya stupid fucken dope.