The Board Must GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is a sad day for the Bulldogs when Turvey has to resign for nothing more than being too honest in the media about wanting the best for our club.

A lot of you on here are saying they will stop supporting the DOGS or not renew memberships. This my friends is the wrong tactics.

It is time to start a revolution. We need as many voting members as we can get and vote these self-serving so-called directors of the board out on their arses. Show them that they may run the club but we ARE the club.

Time for Dibb, Coorey and their cronies to get their marching orders along with Cleal. The only way to get them out is by members voting them out. We may have to wait until 2018 but we will get them.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its obvious they don't care about us two months ago I emailed to the club regarding on how I can become a member so I can vote on the board I got no response so they don't give a shit about us and they don't certainly want us to vote .

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same shit happened to the Hughes brothers

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its obvious they don't care about us two months ago I emailed to the club regarding on how I can become a member so I can vote on the board I got no response so they don't give a shit about us and they don't certainly want us to vote .
I don't know either, but from a 2008 forum has someone saying you need to be nominated by a voting member, and then seconded by a second voting member.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/any-bulldogs-voting-members-on-here.192209/

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know either, but from a 2008 forum has someone saying you need to be nominated by a voting member, and then seconded by a second voting member.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/any-bulldogs-voting-members-on-here.192209/
Surely there are voting members on here who are willing to nominate and second kennel members to become voting members.

It is time we took control of our club from these pretenders, before we have another Gary McIntyre power hungry dipshit with an over inflated ego screw us over again

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that will save Hasler next year is a premiership, if no premiership he and the board can piss off.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing that will save Hasler next year is a premiership, if no premiership he and the board can piss off.
Well tbh, Hasler dont need to do anything. He;s getting his cash, he's getting paid and will probably have a job lined up if we are shite. The board are the ones who will be on life support.

The board has fucked up big time.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if the hughes and co. will now make another play for the board. Gee i hope so. Dib and his cornies can get knicked...

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with the board, the decision made today in regards to hasler is fair, if he doesn't perform next season then his head will be on the chopping board. Trust me Ray made the right decision. We could loose major sponsors especially if the new coach was to start and if he was to fail, it would cost the club dearly. Ray's decision wasn't only based just on the team only but also as a club itself and loyalty was a big factor in his decision as well. There's some changes needed to be done don't get me wrong we all can see it and that's why we are looking for a new recruitment manager. Also searching for halfback .
Expect some key changes and dessie stepping up. Next year will be interesting

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You got no response because they don't want people to have that sort of membership.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Well tbh, Hasler dont need to do anything. He;s getting his cash, he's getting paid and will probably have a job lined up if we are shite. The board are the ones who will be on life support.

The board has fucked up big time.
Exactly. Hasler will have his manager sounding out teams for 2018

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive supported the board till today what a fucking disgraceful decision losing turvey over this fraud hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.