the annual Adam Elliott Brother article (yawn)

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So sick of Elliott using his brothers Autism every year

Ricky Stuart signed Adam Elliott, then landed his true recruitment coup – his brother James
When Adam Elliott signed with Canberra, one phone call was at the top of Ricky Stuart’s priority list. On the other end of the line, James Elliott was stunned, writes PAMELA WHALEY.

Pamela WhaleyPamela Whaley
Follow

@pamelawhaley

5 min read
March 10, 2022 - 6:00AM
Ricky Stuart’s call to Adam Elliott’s brother James had a very special purpose.

The actual nitty gritty of the NRL contract was someone else’s responsibility. Strange as it may sound for a head coach, Ricky Stuart had bigger priorities, and another recruit to win over, the moment Adam Elliott signed with the Raiders.
Stuart made himself clear, he needed a phone number.
The moment Adam Elliott signed with the Raiders, Stuart made his intentions clear. He needed that phone number. After meeting James Elliott two years earlier in Tathra, Stuart’s overwhelming priority was getting him on board. The gesture was small in effort but huge in meaning to someone living with autism.
“I’d met James and his mother [Jeanine] a few years ago when we played Canterbury down at Bega, and I knew the relationship between Adam and James. I knew how excited he was with the opportunity that Adam could be coming to Canberra,” Stuart says.
“I said to Adam when it was done, let me ring your brother and tell him the deal is done and I want to see him at the first home game. Obviously I’ve very much got a soft spot for people living with autism. I just knew how passionate [James] was about his brother and his football career and the fact that it was going to be an opportunity to move home closer to his family. It was a good chance to say, ‘Listen, the deal is done and I want to see you at the first home game.’”

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has Adam Elliot had sex with anyone yet lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So sick of Elliott using his brothers Autism every year

Ricky Stuart signed Adam Elliott, then landed his true recruitment coup – his brother James
When Adam Elliott signed with Canberra, one phone call was at the top of Ricky Stuart’s priority list. On the other end of the line, James Elliott was stunned, writes PAMELA WHALEY.

Pamela WhaleyPamela Whaley
Follow
@pamelawhaley

5 min read
March 10, 2022 - 6:00AM

The actual nitty gritty of the NRL contract was someone else’s responsibility. Strange as it may sound for a head coach, Ricky Stuart had bigger priorities, and another recruit to win over, the moment Adam Elliott signed with the Raiders.
Stuart made himself clear, he needed a phone number.
The moment Adam Elliott signed with the Raiders, Stuart made his intentions clear. He needed that phone number. After meeting James Elliott two years earlier in Tathra, Stuart’s overwhelming priority was getting him on board. The gesture was small in effort but huge in meaning to someone living with autism.
“I’d met James and his mother [Jeanine] a few years ago when we played Canterbury down at Bega, and I knew the relationship between Adam and James. I knew how excited he was with the opportunity that Adam could be coming to Canberra,” Stuart says.
“I said to Adam when it was done, let me ring your brother and tell him the deal is done and I want to see him at the first home game. Obviously I’ve very much got a soft spot for people living with autism. I just knew how passionate [James] was about his brother and his football career and the fact that it was going to be an opportunity to move home closer to his family. It was a good chance to say, ‘Listen, the deal is done and I want to see you at the first home game.’”
Not a single quote from Elliott in this article. It's all from Stewart. Seems like it's Stuart that's using Elliott's brother as a publicity stunt in this case. So this thread is all about your own grudge and kind of pointless.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pamela Whaley

Pamela Whaley
now known as Adam Elliott

Cmon guys, I hate Elliott now as much as the next bloke. Hes a cocksucker of the highest order. But this has nothing to do with Elliott.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The article was put out there to humanise Elliott the same as previous years, it doesn’t need any quotes it’s yet again trotting out the fact Elliott has an autistic brother… every year before seasons kick off Elliotts brother gets plastered in the news

bulldogs were guilty of it for years now the raiders.. it was a predicted preseason article earlier in off season

it’s a pretty common pattern Elliott goes and sticks his dick where he shouldn’t then it’s followed later on when the heat dies down about his brothers autism

no doubt Elliott will be a headline for the wrong reasons again this year for sticking his dick somewhere…. Honestly you wouldn’t even get him to hold a donut while you took a phone call because he’s end up sticking his dick in the hole as soon as you turned your back

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Next year it will be: Shocking Twist in Elliot, Licha tryst: Adam's dick is autistic

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh such a heartwarming article.

*next minute Adam goes AWOL*