The Amazing Race

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They didn't really elaborate on the twin boys quitting the show, and it happened right at the start. I thought the timing of this being a non-elimination leg was a little convenient though. They were quite annoying though so in a way I'm glad it wasn't anyone else.

@bulldogsfan_88 don't you find those 2 girls annoying? Hot yes but damn they're annoying lol.
To be honest haven’t watched it this season. Beau annoyed the crap out of me last time. Much prefer the US version. I only knew the girls were on it cause air already followed Amanda on Instagram

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They didn't really elaborate on the twin boys quitting the show, and it happened right at the start. I thought the timing of this being a non-elimination leg was a little convenient though. They were quite annoying though so in a way I'm glad it wasn't anyone else.

@bulldogsfan_88 don't you find those 2 girls annoying? Hot yes but damn they're annoying lol.
Looks like quarantine messed with one of the bro's mental health. Hope he recovers away from the spotlight.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/895e91197118fb404e35ef868d503b55

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many of these contestants can't swim?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My goodness that Gold Coast girls are super annoying. So a guy takes the pen off them and they hold a grudge? Get over it.

Now they bring in yet another team. They look like a pack of meatheads too those bodybuilders. How are they going to justify to the other teams that these guys can come in halfway through and bypass all those other challenges?

Wahesh

Reaction score
What' the point of introducing teams into the race halfway through? How is it fair that they don't have to do all those tough earlier challengers? It's stupid.

Also yesterday Holly took a gold ball that the other guy hit, not her partner, so why were they not penalised?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't watch this show anymore. Not sure if it's the dud contestants or the crappy challengers. Only lasted to the 3rd episode and won't bother with the rest

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My goodness that Gold Coast girls are super annoying. So a guy takes the pen off them and they hold a grudge? Get over it.

Now they bring in yet another team. They look like a pack of meatheads too those bodybuilders. How are they going to justify to the other teams that these guys can come in halfway through and bypass all those other challenges?
Saw those "meat heads" in Brisbane city about 2-3 months ago running around looking lost near the Hermes store with the clue letter in their hands and a camera guy and another guy following them. Walked over to them and said.. "down that way" and pointed down Edward St... knew they were from the show but had no idea what they were looking for or where it was though!

Hope they show it, and I sent them the wrong way :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Saw those "meat heads" in Brisbane city about 2-3 months ago running around looking lost near the Hermes store with the clue letter in their hands and a camera guy and another guy following them. Walked over to them and said.. "down that way" and pointed down Edward St... knew they were from the show but had no idea what they were looking for or where it was though!

Hope they show it, and I sent them the wrong way :D
Not sure what happened there - the QLD leg of the show is over and they introduced these guys in NT so not sure what that was. Maybe a qualifier of some sort.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Damn those girls are annoying. I actually was hoping that Jordan and Violeta. I guess I'll go with Skye-Blue and Jake from here.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It was pretty funny seeing the Kingsgrove bit of the leg knowing the area back to front lol. And of course, those cocky girls finish last in a non-elimination leg.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So glad the Cowboys won, carrying the flag for NSW.

Those stupid GC girls were annoying, arrogant, and thought they had this in the bag. It would've been better if they were humble. They choked right at the end.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So I'm watching this new season but it's way harder to follow. Having 20 teams in the race means that they skip a lot of content that they'd normally show. I wish they go back to 10 teams only for net years season.

Again... there's a strong left-wing alliance of teams here. Gays, lesbians, Aboriginals... it gets pretty annoying that they want this kind of representation. Is there anything wrong with having normal every-day people in there?