The Aerosexual Thread

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This was one of the ones lost in Afghanistan in 2013 when the load wasn’t secured properly and shifted on take off. The crew never had a chance:
I saw the air crash investigations show on this one. Love that show it is fascinating. Makes you appreciate the pilots and their skills so much more. The stuff they do that most of us wouldn’t even know about while we were flying is incredible and also kinda scary

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I saw the air crash investigations show on this one. Love that show it is fascinating. Makes you appreciate the pilots and their skills so much more. The stuff they do that most of us wouldn’t even know about while we were flying is incredible and also kinda scary
Agree mate, great show and insight into the skills and how a seemingly minor thing can change everything. Another thing I like about that show are lessons learnt and how they apply hopefully to never repeat again.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This would have to be one of the greatest air crash investigation stories ever, I don't know why there hasn't been a movie made on this its more Hollywood than Hollywood

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This would have to be one of the greatest air crash investigation stories ever, I don't know why there hasn't been a movie made on this its more Hollywood than Hollywood
Probably because FedEx said: ‘Yeah after Hanksie lost the plot with the whole Wilson caper in Castaway, you can’t use our brand in a movie again’ :-):

But yeah, great ep that one for sure.