The Aerosexual Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I usually zone out on safety videos but remembered this one in a valium and scotch daze

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously not my photo, but this is Tokyo from a plane. I've never been to Japan but I really want to go. I now think I'm too intimidated.

View attachment 21058
Tokyo is fuck massive but no need to be intimidated, everything linked by trains and easy as piss to get around, although sometimes trying to figure out the rail can get confusing 9 times out of 10 you will get it right

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tokyo is fuck massive but no need to be intimidated, everything linked by trains and easy as piss to get around, although sometimes trying to figure out the rail can get confusing 9 times out of 10 you will get it right
I think Anthony Bourdain once said that Tokyo was like 12 Manhattans all joined together.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a spin out ,you could go there 20 times and not see the same thing, then a few hours down the road you have Osaka which is another beast
I honestly don't know where to start with planning a trip to Japan. I watched a show recently, I can't remember who it was, possibly James May, they went to Sapporo, but instead of doing a tour of the Sapporo brewery, they went to some small little-known brewery. It looked amazing. Everything looked amazing and I constantly said, "I want to do that".

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pq¹
I honestly don't know where to start with planning a trip to Japan. I watched a show recently, I can't remember who it was, possibly James May, they went to Sapporo, but instead of doing a tour of the Sapporo brewery, they went to some small little-known brewery. It looked amazing. Everything looked amazing and I constantly said, "I want to do that".
I think touristy thing around Tokyo, like shinjuku,shibuya fish markets, electric town ect just to get your head around it( you can't its a spin out)is great just walking down streets vending machines and food and explore the dark scary back streets you'll find restaurants and bars you never think that would be there.
20191101_204751_copy_1512x2016.jpg

Then jump on a train a explore Osaka is close to Nara,kyoto, Kobe so you can use that as a base .
I jumped on a lot if trains and just went to random places off the beaten track as well as the tourist things.
Next time ill do a kayak tour in the middle of tokyo, there's a 100km bike ride that links 6 islands up mountain exploring waterfalls and more onsens and still cram a few new cities in

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kind of rail @Chris Harding the in Wellington the cable car, what made this trip interesting my mate had way way way to much drugs the night before and when we hit this tunnel he flipped I was in tears
20200315_190358_copy_1728x2304.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you end up going to jap between Halloween ( you tube Halloween tokyo you'll never see nothing like it in your life) and Xmas the lights are even more crazy and you will see little butt plugs all over Japan i have no explanation on this one but they are everywhere
20191102_183817_copy_2016x1512.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maid cafes...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not into maids? Maybe you prefer a host club... :tearsofjoy:
Nah when we seen the chick's we thought fuck yeah, you go in and they talk like babies but dressed like whores watching them sing and carry on like kids made me very unsettled .just reaked of pedo shit .It was weird and not in a good way

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What 3.5 million people go through shinjuku station a day, 230,000 through central station.
A few trains i got was a bit squishy
View attachment 21075
It’s hilarious how they have the marshals in some stations determining who does and doesn’t get on the trains. I find the locals are so used to it though and disciplined enough that the system flows pretty well despite the number of people. You know, like India :-).
7857CAAA-585F-4B9A-9A6F-D1177B9D93B5.jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s hilarious how they have the marshals in some stations determining who does and doesn’t get on the trains. I find the locals are so used to it though and disciplined enough that the system flows pretty well despite the number of people. You know, like India :-).
View attachment 21077
Wouldn't that smell a treat on a summers day