The Aerosexual Thread

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah his written over 200 jingles for stations in Japan so every time you on a station in Japan and thst 7 second song is on ,its him
Yep, you have jogged my memory. I did see something about him on Youtube a couple of months back. That music is part of the scene at the big stations. It helps people identify the station - good for sight impaired people. Minor stations often have bird calls or some other little oddity being played.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol there's more got helicopter collectives, t p m mixture panel, I'm setting shit up now for cessna and I'll stick to it for a few weeks because the set up is taking for ever
Tip: Collective doesn’t go in the Cessna.
Aren’t I a huge help? :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My friend had a share in a Robinson R44 chopper in New Caledonia and we went flying a few times.
Amazing scenery. We'd land by the spring water that flowed down from the mountains to swim and have lunch before flying back to Noumea.
Those are the days when you truly appreciate life.
NOU_R44_1.jpg

NOU_R44_2.jpg

NOU_R44_3.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My friend had a share in a Robinson R44 chopper in New Caledonia and we went flying a few times.
Amazing scenery. We'd land by the spring water that flowed down from the mountains to swim and have lunch before flying back to Noumea.
Those are the days when you truly appreciate life.
View attachment 20616
View attachment 20617
View attachment 20618
That would if been a experience, I was in nz last year seen chopper rides over Wellington went and paid ,went there next morning they cancelled it pricks I was going home the next day

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That would if been a experience, I was in nz last year seen chopper rides over Wellington went and paid ,went there next morning they cancelled it pricks I was going home the next day
Was awesome mate. NC is perfect too - small enough to fly around big chunks of the island in a day, diverse enough to see mountains, waterfalls, streams and beaches up close and enough air traffic to make it interesting but not too restrictive with where you can go. My mate was very generous too - would never allow me to pay for fuel etc. So when he moved to Paris and sold his share in the chopper I decided never to speak to him again. How dare he live his life :-).

Speaking of NZ this pic is from Queenstown when we took the loach up into the Southern Alps, landing on the snow and jumping out into knee depth powder before grabbing the jet skis to go exploring then flying back to town. Another quality aviation memory...
BF5A338B-714B-406D-81AC-2602C43B3CC4.jpeg