Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have already stated that the Flange was not responsible for the pus performance on Saturday. What I am concerned about is all the talk from him about showing us the real Kyle, yet when the game was falling in a heap this was his perfect chance to impress and what did he do... the same old generic halfback sh!t and joined the rest of the team watching Lou try and pull us out of a hole.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have already stated that the Flange was not responsible for the pus performance on Saturday. What I am concerned about is all the talk from him about showing us the real Kyle, yet when the game was falling in a heap this was his perfect chance to impress and what did he do... the same old generic halfback sh!t and joined the rest of the team watching Lou try and pull us out of a hole.
Mate in all honesty the kids out there wearing the blue and white and trying hard, he’s picked up his defence and wants to be better, but he just doesn’t have the running, passing, and kicking skills that an elite 7 needs, I think he’d go well and probably be happier in SL.

But let’s see how the stats look if the ‘guns ever brave enough to post them …

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is not his fault, society is a fucken joke, but if the hooker can put in a few kicks then so can he.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun …. You say The ‘gun is the best half at the club and you never miss a trick to tell us how good he is.

Instead of all this blah blah blah of yours, he’s in his 3rd year now, you should be able to show us some solid stats that prove your point…

Try assists
Tackle busts
Repeat sets
Try’s
Try’s from kicks
Running metres
Kick metres
Team wins v losses.

Back up all the threads and all the comments and “Show us the numbers”

Time to put up shut up or hand in your ‘gun !

Don’t just spin some more political jar’gun, show us the numbers.
Lol I’ll pass. Who has time for that sort of crap, Fam?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate come on, you have the time to write all these full page threads about how good he is, but you can’t pull together a few stats to prove your point ..
You seem to have this unfounded idea that creating my threads takes all this time and isn't just something that can be knocked over in a few minutes lol.

I don't need to dig around for stats to support my opinions. Only epic sports geeks do that.

Besides, stats don't factor in abysmal coaching and terrible game plans which involve not giving the ball to your halfback so your five eighth can kick out on the full and throw intercept passes.

I appreciate the suggestion, but no dice, baby!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You seem to have this unfounded idea that creating my threads takes all this time and isn't just something that can be knocked over in a few minutes lol.

I don't need to dig around for stats to support my opinions. Only epic sports geeks do that.

Besides, stats don't factor in abysmal coaching and terrible game plans which involve not giving the ball to your halfback so your five eighth can kick out on the full and throw intercept passes.

I appreciate the suggestion, but no dice, baby!
Kyle Flanagan

Current Age
24 years

Bulldogs 2021-23 stats

Games 34

Try’s

2021 - 1
2022 - 4
2023 - 0

Wins 7

Loses 27

Try assists per year 6.5

Forced drop outs

2021 - 5
2022 - 8
2023 - 1

Ave off loads per year 5

Ave run metres

2021 30
2022 42
2023 37

I could go on but …Sorry, he is not a 1st grade # 7 ..

Here’s how a real 7s stats should look .. https://www.seaeagles.com.au/teams/nrl-premiership/manly-warringah-sea-eagles/daly-cherry-evans/

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you seriously comparing a 24 year old on ~$400k with a 33 year old on ~$1.2m?

No, what sense would it make to compare a 24 year old on $400k with a 33 year old on $1.2mill?

If you check the stats you can compare a 24 year Flanagans stats who’s actually on 500k with a 24 year old DCE’s stats who was already on $1.2mill back then and see the difference between a very good and an average 7 at the same age …

@Flanagun keeps spruiking that young Flano is a great 7, If you look at DCE’s stats when he was 24 you see what a great 7 really looks like.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun keeps spruiking that young Flano is a great 7, If you look at DCE’s stats when he was 24 you see what a great 7 really looks like.
No, I am just saying he isn't as bad as you all make out and getting rid of him isn't the solution to our problems....especially when there is no one better waiting in the wings to take his place.

Oh, and you really need to learn how to properly use the quote function, baby!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bahahahahhahahahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ciraldo's ineptitude does not make me wrong. Still the best, baby! Also the best hooker.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

That’s right, I said half, not halfback. Did you all see Burton’s game today? Honestly, we’ve had sone halves thst hsve taken a real caning from you guys over the years - Flano, Lewis, Keating, Frawley… the list goes on. I have never seen a single one of them produce a performance as bad as what Burton dished up today. Kicks out on the full, intercept passes, passing to Kikau on the fifth so he could kick out on the full, not a single torpedo all day, constantly sharking the ‘gun at first receiver and taking bad options.

WTF was Burton doing all game? Trying to think up baby names? I told you all this baby was bad news.

We need to get Oloapu in at 6 ASAP… or Reynolds if he’s not quite ready. Burton is a centre… nothing more. Ciraldo needs to drop Perham, move Avo back to fullback and tell Burton to get out on the edge where he belongs and stop killing our flow, baby.

Kikau was atrocious too. As was Sutton. Our discipline was horrible. Can’t fault the ‘gun today, baby. The ineptness of our team meant he had limited opportunities to do anything, but what he did, he did well.

Not quite the start to the season he wanted, but the ‘gun will take it, baby.
Your gun is firing blanks