That night, that try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He stares through the cold spring air.

It isnt fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of awareness to whats in front of him. The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck.

Cold air fills his lungs.

Face to face with the red and blue horde defiantly leering and encroaching ahead.

Dripping red and blue fire, menacingly calculating their attack. Savouring the scent of their moment

Ready to move.

He picks up the ball.

He pounces on a moment of fleetiung lethargy, capitalises on his one...and one only...chance to resist.

Like a spear through the winters chill, he pierces through the air, penetrating at a pace that only the Gods foresee.

Eyes down, the fire of determination coursing and pumping through his body, he infiltrates the metaphorical shield.

He is away.

Through feline like lythe movements, he evades the last form or red and blue resistance, his only path to his goal, pounced and capitalized with sheer urgency and desperation.

He thunders into the turf.

Victorious.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He stares through the cold spring air.

It isnt fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of awareness to whats in front of him. The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck.

Cold air fills his lungs.

Face to face with the red and blue horde defiantly leering and encroaching ahead.

Dripping red and blue fire, menacingly calculating their attack. Savouring the scent of their moment

Ready to move.

He picks up the ball.

He pounces on a moment of fleetiung lethargy, capitalises on his one...and one only...chance to resist.

Like a spear through the winters chill, he pierces through the air, penetrating at a pace that only the Gods foresee.

Eyes down, the fire of determination coursing and pumping through his body, he infiltrates the metaphorical shield.

He is away.

Through feline like lythe movements, he evades the last form or red and blue resistance, his only path to his goal, pounced and capitalized with sheer urgency and desperation.

He thunders into the turf.

Victorious.

Shame his career has gone downhill since then. Signing with the Bunnies and all.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Shame his career has gone downhill since then. Signing with the Bunnies and all.
I dont mind it, but thats just because I like the bunnies and dogs equally.
Co-favourite teams.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I dont mind it, but thats just because I like the bunnies and dogs equally.
Co-favourite teams.
How can you possibly justify supporting 2 teams in the current climate given how big they are as rivals? Sure it's not as big as our rivalry with teams like the Eels, but still... Rabbitohs? Why??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths are the pride of the league and the most successful team ever.

The bulldogs have a rich history and are the Dogs of War.

Both have rich history of fighting through adversity, have rich histories and traditional clubs, grassroots.

I love the old school, when the boys just slugged it out and never gave up.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Both have rich history of fighting through adversity, have rich histories and traditional clubs, grassroots.

Yeah Nah shut the fuck up.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is a certified nut job but I enjoy his posts... shame Nathan Cleary signed with the tiger hey ?

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Who do you want to win on good Friday?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're good dude! You should try writing a Mills & Boon or something!

Wahesh

Reaction score

But Souths are shit FFS.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I am contemplating writing a monthly Damian Cook poetry series, remembering the good times we had with him...but I don't know if I'm bothered to keep it up after the first few months.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I am contemplating writing a monthly Damian Cook poetry series, remembering the good times we had with him...but I don't know if I'm bothered to keep it up after the first few months.
I'll give you a preview now - no one will care. Save yourself the time.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me.. whenever I think of *that* try... I think of Grimaldis 1 on 1 v Karmichael Hunt

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you possibly justify supporting 2 teams in the current climate given how big they are as rivals? Sure it's not as big as our rivalry with teams like the Eels, but still... Rabbitohs? Why??
Triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.