That feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I just watched the movie Stardust and this quote jumped out at me....

"I think I love you. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange. No gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine. "

That feeling is the worst. When you have no control of how your heart feels and where it is pulling you and although you love the warm fuzzy feeling it gives you but you hate it with a passion because it scares the crap out of you cause of the fear of rejection it creates inside your head.

Another feeling that sucks is when you're with someone who you like and you get THAT FEELING again and it feels like you physically can't contain your heart but at the same time you feel like being sick because you want that person to turn around and tell you that they feel the exact same way about you.

So, THAT FEELING.... personally i hate it.

I think how you feel about that feeling you get all depends on your past. Whether you've ever had love exchanged or if your love has been unrequited.

Thoughts?

Oh and there's no point to this thread. I just have my period and have been watching chick flicks all weekend. hth

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
i would like to quote another movie...

"love stinks, yeah yeah"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
let me quote a movie

"well rita, it looks like you'll be withdrawing $4 million dollars from us today"

"$4 MILLION DOLLARS!??! :whacky:"

"is that correct?"

"(say yes) yes (say yes) yep, hmm hmm that is correct:grinning:"

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Its very true Jorgie,

Its an uncontrolable feeling.

One day when I had a moment, probably a period moment lol I wrote something and when I read it back, I am amazed at what I said. I explained to myself in a bitter way how love only existed in breif moments, and how amazing it feels when those breif moments occur.
What we do to our own hearts is amazing, what we put ourselves through to feel the rush within those moments. That feeling you get inside, that buzz...its a massive rush and if only for a second...

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Jorgie, give up now, save yourself years of questioning and buy 20 cats and a rocking chair.

M

MikeyP..

Buy yourself rechargable double A batteries and an electric toothbrush. hth

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
This thread is not for me but for people in general so please dont refer it to me. hth.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another feeling that sucks is when you're with someone who you like and you get THAT FEELING again and it feels like you physically can't contain your heart but at the same time you feel like being sick because you want that person to turn around and tell you that they feel the exact same way about you.
Amen sister. And you just don't have any balls to say it to their face ion fear of ruining what minute relationship you already have.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just watched the movie Stardust and this quote jumped out at me....

"I think I love you. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange. No gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine. "
I get this feeling all the time in my pants. It's like i can't contain it, it's urging to come out, and I also have no control over it.

I know exactly what your talking about.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
There is nothing more romantic then creaming over Doga's chest.

True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.