That awkward moment when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you realise that the lesbian trying to pick you up at the ultra sound clinic probably should've waited until AFTER she was done probing your vagina and didnt have her hands up your Fajita.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
That awkward moment went Jorgie appears out of no where and starts talking about her vag.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you realise that the lesbian trying to pick you up at the ultra sound clinic probably should've waited until AFTER she was done probing your vagina and didnt have her hands up your Fajita.
when a post on the kennel gives you an erection

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
That awkward moment when a security guard can eat four footlong subs and two kebabs in one go and lose 30 kilos in 3 months ffs

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That awkward moment when a security guard can eat four footlong subs and two kebabs in one go and lose 30 kilos in 3 months ffs
The awkward moment when you put that as your facebook status, but put 4 months instead of 3. :p

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
The awkward moment when you put that as your facebook status, but put 4 months instead of 3. :p
LOL epic fail!!

Another awkward moment was when a dud guy suggested that the security taser the blind guy ffs

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you knock your girlfriend out with a turkey slap.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The awkward moment when you are standing on your balcony and there is a naked, random drunk guy in the pool who asks you to join him.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That awkward moment when a girl doesnt pick the Iron in monopoly..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The awkward moment when a crazy chick attacks you screaming when you are wasted at 1am waking the whole block and you give her an accidental bich slap because she scared da fark outta ya. Then all these try hard heroes spend the next five years trying make their fame by defeating me, jerks.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The awkward moment when a crazy chick attacks you screaming when you are wasted at 1am waking the whole block and you give her an accidental bich slap because she scared da fark outta ya. Then all these try hard heroes spend the next five years trying make their fame by defeating me, jerks.
yeah I hate those ******s,
one thing I hate the most is when you are standing over a seat in a club and some old ******* tells you to move so some girl he doesn't even know can sit there!
**** off you dirty old sleaze! if the skank wanted to sit there she'd ask me to move.
Seriously you dirty old ****s, what young lady wants to touch you? Unless she has below the gutter standards and you're loaded with cash?
I hate guys who carry on because a female is present! So ****ing what!
Don't swear there's ladies around, don't stand there in case the lady wants to sit there!
I swear some men carry on like they've never seen a woman before in their lives!!
What do you men think? Because you be polite and show respect that the girl might go home with you and **** you?
Wake up to yourselves.

P

Paint.

yeah I hate those ******s,
one thing I hate the most is when you are standing over a seat in a club and some old ******* tells you to move so some girl he doesn't even know can sit there!
**** off you dirty old sleaze! if the skank wanted to sit there she'd ask me to move.
Seriously you dirty old ****s, what young lady wants to touch you? Unless she has below the gutter standards and you're loaded with cash?
I hate guys who carry on because a female is present! So ****ing what!
Don't swear there's ladies around, don't stand there in case the lady wants to sit there!
I swear some men carry on like they've never seen a woman before in their lives!!
What do you men think? Because you be polite and show respect that the girl might go home with you and **** you?
Wake up to yourselves.
olols
i show respect but not so that they can notice me. its cause its the way i was brought up.
not everyone acts good around ladies because theyre looking to pick up

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have finally discovered why there is a war against you

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have finally discovered why there is a war against you
They invited me out the front four on one and kicked the sh1t outta me, five years later I have nothing to be sorry about when the idiots have torn the state apart twisting the story around to suit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.