Thanks Gents

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you definitely popped up somewhere for something similar, Can’t forget you Nat :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:
Haha maybe when I said to give Dean Pay a chance with a decent squad but was told I had no idea because Baz was the future? Haha

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Love ya scoob, Southey kept me laughing for weeks in that thread, funniest fucker on TK that chicken salt eating, fucking deviant.
Old "chin balls
Oh fuck I nearly popped a rib that night
I just went back and had a look at that thread all I said to start D Holland was "Have a crack" sounded gay and it went downhill from there. Good times

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha maybe when I said to give Dean Pay a chance with a decent squad but was told I had no idea because Baz was the future? Haha
Ahhhh lol, hey brother !!

#PAYS PETS :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

well. We can all agree. He wasn’t, but Flanno is;)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really ?? Dave H , wanted to have a crack at these blokes (to sign) Started so innocently..
but we allJumped on board , and hijacked his thread , and turned it into a WAR haha, had people forming alliances. Turning on one Another, Taking sides ..I am sure it was 100++ pages.

Natboy and horse were a big part of it, Indian dog as well. I’m sure you were there lol?
That was whole lot of fun scoob, well not for Dave , thanks for re
Old "chin balls

I just went back and had a look at that thread all I said to start D Holland was "Have a crack" sounded gay and it went downhill from there. Good times
poor Old Dave united the brotherhood that night :tongueclosed:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ahhhh lol, hey brother !!

#PAYS PETS :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

well. We can all agree. He wasn’t, but Flanno is;)
That’s right, that’s what we were called mate haha. My PMs haven’t exactly lit up with apologies haha

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have never met anyone on this forum. I’m dealing with some personal shit. I have no mates that are dogs fans. My old man is one, not on this site, who I converse regularly with. But you guys who respond to me keep me sane. Special mention to @ASSASSIN brother, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. But I take your word as gospel. Your a fucking legend. I know I’ve have 20 beers tonight. But you give Info on here like no other. Your a legend bro. Love to the Kennel. A group of tragic diehards, wanting this club to be great again!!!
My pleasure my brother. Over the last 10 years being sick, this place and the members help me too. Time after time on my literal death bed and month after month in hospital, you guys made me laugh and stay sane.

I pass on info not to be liked or what ever, we are all fans and we all love info on our team. I Get happy and appreciate info from others on here too.

My main source is bulletproof (mods and admin know who he is, but kept private for obvious reasons) he has been giving me info since 2001 when we first met.

Enjoy your beers my bro, my poison was JD tonight.

PS we are here for you bro. Vent away if you need to in the R U OK thread. That thread is pure gold filled with good hearted people.
The best feelings in the world is to belong...
Here on TK we all belong to the unique Bulldogs family, Faith and friendship keeps us strong !

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s right, that’s what we were called mate haha. My PMs haven’t exactly lit up with apologies haha
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

well.. you can have your first one, and yes TBAZ was not, but as Back then will still say no to Pay, as we will never know.. but here’s to flanno and new beginnings.!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Really ?? Dave H , wanted to have a crack at these blokes (to sign) Started so innocently..
but we allJumped on board , and hijacked his thread , and turned it into a WAR haha, had people forming alliances. Turning on one Another, Taking sides ..I am sure it was 100++ pages.

Natboy and horse were a big part of it, Indian dog as well. I’m sure you were there lol?
And the Dave H thread..is when

@haz123
@ASSASSIN
@south of heaven
@maroondog72

all became my BOYS ,and formed a good comradeship with and I will always, love an respect you all. And there was many more of you as well. That year .. it was a great introduction to the kennel. best family. So thank you !!!
And who could forget "sick to the stomach" lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Love ya scoob, Southey kept me laughing for weeks in that thread, funniest fucker on TK that chicken salt eating, fucking deviant.
Just saying.

The @south of heaven eating chicken salt is the really deviant part. His self professed love for atm and tea bagging is sort of normal imv except...

Who's ass is he talking about? 8-)

Might need a new thread for this or wait for the truth to come out on @ASSASSIN's footydads whatsapp.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chin up Cookie.

One thing I've learnt is when you look deep enough everyone's got their shit. Sometimes it varies or changes but we're all fighting our own battles. While those things are going on it's good to have the little things that keep us going and provide a welcome distraction or break.

Hang in there mate because another great chapter in life could be just around the corner.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never met anyone on this forum. I’m dealing with some personal shit. I have no mates that are dogs fans. My old man is one, not on this site, who I converse regularly with. But you guys who respond to me keep me sane. Special mention to @ASSASSIN brother, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. But I take your word as gospel. Your a fucking legend. I know I’ve have 20 beers tonight. But you give Info on here like no other. Your a legend bro. Love to the Kennel. A group of tragic diehards, wanting this club to be great again!!!
Are you a guy who gets emotional when on the piss lol.

I understand what you are saying. @ASSASSIN
doesn't mince his words and will fuck you up if you cross him.
But he is also soft as marshmallows inside and will give you a hug and pick you up when you are down.
I have never met the guy in person but love him like a brother.

He has put me in my place when I deserved it many times.
He has also supported me when I have needed it.
That's what brothers do.

Last edited:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HANG IN THERE ALL OF YOU!!!

We all have our own shit to deal with in life, but tomorrow is always worth being her for.

WE NEED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ON HERE TO KEEP COMING BACK & EACH OF YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US.

Even know we don't always agree on everything, the ying & the yang on here makes us who we are & makes our interaction worth something.

YOUR VOICE & PRECENCE IS IMPORTANT TO US, SO YOU MAKE SURE YOU KEEP COMING BACK.

And don't you worry, we will all have a tough strong successful club again real soon to celebrate.