Official Thanks Burton & Fox

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the game last night and post match these guys spent an eternity with the fans at the fence. Happy to oblige with photos and a quick chat. Certainly made the night for my son who hasn’t seen the greatest results since becoming a fan.
Image1661658619.845163.jpg

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice one mate. I have found most of the players have been pretty accomodating in my recent experiences. My kids would love a photo with the Fox but we haven’t been able to get near him he’s that popular. Kiraz was really good for the young ones at the back to belmore game.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice one mate. I have found most of the players have been pretty accomodating in my recent experiences. My kids would love a photo with the Fox but we haven’t been able to get near him he’s that popular. Kiraz was really good for the young ones at the back to belmore game.
Ha ha I know. Fox can’t get 1m without being stopped. Kiraz, Schoup & Burns also we’re great with the kids

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're both good representatives of the club.

Hopefully your son sees us win a comp someday soon!
Tell me about it! I was born in 80 and had been alive for 4 premierships by his age. He can’t get his head around it!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also thanks to Burton and Fox for getting us to avoid the spoon.
We could still get 15th, although that’s unlikely.

If the boys actually decide to play attacking football again, we can beat the Beagles and lock up 12th which was a realistic expectation pre-rd1 and a dream expectation post rd10.

Unless the knights pull off an absolute smashing against the Peptides (ie 3 sharks get sent off in first ten minutes).