THANK YOU GOD

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don’t follow as I haven’t been following that closely what’s the so far unfounded allegations?

Great news that they found him by the way..

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What’s the rumours ?
Dad was trying to ?

Malla

Reaction score
The weirdest thing was when he said the CCTV footage in the 3 hour window he was abducted went missing………
Honestly think he is digging himself in a hole with some of the stuff he's saying to the media
Feels like the cops have asked them to follow him around with a camera and get shit out of him
I am just glad the boy was found safe and well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t follow as I haven’t been following that closely what’s the so far unfounded allegations?

Great news that they found him by the way..
Obviously can't say much but this isn't just a simple search.

Someone is happy AJ is non-verbal that's all I'm gonna say.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Obviously can't say much but this isn't just a simple search.

Someone is happy AJ is non-verbal that's all I'm gonna say.
Right so probably a bit more to the story obviously. Well I hope the poor little fella is okay but great that they found him.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great that the little kid is safe. And a big thumbs up to all the first responders who worked tirelessly to find this child.
The other stuff the police who already must be suspicious will figure it out in due course.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The mothers side of the family are old and close family friends (close neighbors in our village in Lebanon), we spoke to the mum and her parents today.

Glad the boy was found but a lot of things seem sus and to do something like this to their family is very unfair…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one of those ones that's definitely suspect, but I'm not sure which way it'll go. The immediate response is to think that the father or godfather did something dodgy (for example, father got sick of an autistic son and dumped him kid in the wild)...

But there's always other options. Several reported some random white van popping up at the time then disappearing. Combine this with the missing footage and it could be something completely different. Like a kidnapper saying, "if you want your kid back then delete the footage"

But anything is possible at this stage. Will give everyone the benefit of the doubt until we know more.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one of those ones that's definitely suspect, but I'm not sure which way it'll go. The immediate response is to think that the father or godfather did something dodgy (for example, father got sick of an autistic son and dumped him kid in the wild)...

But there's always other options. Several reported some random white van popping up at the time then disappearing. Combine this with the missing footage and it could be something completely different. Like a kidnapper saying, "if you want your kid back then delete the footage"

But anything is possible at this stage. Will give everyone the benefit of the doubt until we know more.
A cop friend of mine said they have seen cases involving children with disabilities being murdered and all sorts of bad stuff by the parents because of the financial strain, burden, stress and etc they can cause by taking care of them. Knowing the mother and her side of the family, they are very God fearing and were raised in a good home with good family value plus financially they are well so money isn't a problem and family support isn't an issue as they have a largish family here too.

Just from body language, you could see the mother and father both haven't slept in days with the amount of bags and colouring under/around their eyes as any genuinely worried and loving parent would do with that amount of stress and uncertainty going...

Even from talking to her parents before today, they were truly broken from this as they have suffered losses in their family already in the past (Death of a young male cousin which I'll elaborate on below)

I also feel the media were really pushing for responses, reactions and hanging around with cameras 24/7 so people might think the reactions seem fake or underdone when they truly might not want to show everyone their true sadness and feelings (wailing, yelling, anger, arguing and etc).

They have had cameras and media attention on them before as the mothers aunty (her mother's sister) is the house that started weeping oil from the walls after her son passed away in a car accident.

My family has known the mums side of the family for over 27 years (before I was even born) and they have never been attention seekers or people who have done any wrong doing, I hope the same of husbands family as they already have 3 other boys.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A cop friend of mine said they have seen cases involving children with disabilities being murdered and all sorts of bad stuff by the parents because of the financial strain, burden, stress and etc they can cause by taking care of them. Knowing the mother and her side of the family, they are very God fearing and were raised in a good home with good family value plus financially they are well so money isn't a problem and family support isn't an issue as they have a largish family here too.

Just from body language, you could see the mother and father both haven't slept in days with the amount of bags and colouring under/around their eyes as any genuinely worried and loving parent would do with that amount of stress and uncertainty going...

Even from talking to her parents before today, they were truly broken from this as they have suffered losses in their family already in the past (Death of a young male cousin which I'll elaborate on below)

I also feel the media were really pushing for responses, reactions and hanging around with cameras 24/7 so people might think the reactions seem fake or underdone when they truly might not want to show everyone their true sadness and feelings (wailing, yelling, anger, arguing and etc).

They have had cameras and media attention on them before as the mothers aunty (her mother's sister) is the house that started weeping oil from the walls after her son passed away in a car accident.

My family has known the mums side of the family for over 27 years (before I was even born) and they have never been attention seekers or people who have done any wrong doing, I hope the same of husbands family as they already have 3 other boys.
We might be related Ed, the mother is my wife's cousins cousin.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another thing that I find extremely odd is recording at one point filing and recording the ordeal with their phones. Like, how are you even coherent to be in the frame of mind to capture and record such an event of your child gone missing and returning after being found. Fuck the camera so run to your kid as the first priority.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another thing that I find extremely odd is how what seems to be the parent at one point filing and recording the ordeal with their phones. Like, how are you even coherent to be in the frame of mind to capture and record such an event of your child gone missing and returning after being found. Fuck the camera so run to your kid as the first priority.
It's a leb woman thing lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’m gonna stop speculating. At the end of the day the poor kid is safe.
Na I get you bro. Her recording it is weird.

Only thing I can think of is the rest of the family told her to video it so they can see him.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We might be related Ed, the mother is my wife's cousins cousin.
As in them or you and I haha? They are just really good and old family friends with the family.

Another thing that I find extremely odd is recording at one point filing and recording the ordeal with their phones. Like, how are you even coherent to be in the frame of mind to capture and record such an event of your child gone missing and returning after being found. Fuck the camera so run to your kid as the first priority.
Alot of people these days are like this, the generation that grew up on camera phones ey