THANK YOU GOD

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alhamdulilah he was found safe. Wasn’t the farther an ex associate of the Bandido‘s or had links to them?

Very strange the entire thing from the get go, to think they and the SES searched that dam where AJ was found like 5 times the days prior.

CalvinGordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wow! It is a good thing that you already found him! It seems like he was just curious about his surroundings that's why wandered off. How is he now? I hope that he is doing well. He should also be trained on what to do and who to call i ever he finds himself lost again.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a volunteer on the search I won't name names but he is a total fucking maggot biggest deadshit scumbag bludger who will use this as a opportunity to promote his " bush survival skills " on fb I don't got face book but if you come across someone trying to charge huge dollars to take you out in the bush and eat a piece of bark and light a fire dont be fooled
And just like clock work hey last words in the article he just hope his face book notifications don't go off

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt like the family were over acting it all.
And found it odd the kid snuggled into the rescue guy shoulder didn't appear to want his mum.

After 3 days missing one would have thought a little boy would have wanted his mum straight away.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt like the family were over acting it all.
And found it odd the kid snuggled into the rescue guy shoulder didn't appear to want his mum.

After 3 days missing one would have thought a little boy would have wanted his mum straight away.
You would think but it could be due to him being Autistic.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You would think but it could be due to him being Autistic.
True,
I did wonder that also, and obviously all cases are different.
I have only known 2 autistic kids and both were very clinging to their mothers.

This kid may be different, who knows.

I really just pointing out that I found it strange, very strange actually.

Autistic or not, I would have thought that natural instinct of a 3 year old after traumatic experience would have been to rush to their mother for comfort and security.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow! It is a good thing that you already found him! It seems like he was just curious about his surroundings that's why wandered off. How is he now? I hope that he is doing well. He should also be trained on what to do and who to call i ever he finds himself lost again.
The kid is doing great. He had some nappy rash and scratches but was otherwise very good. We had a prayer group going and he appeared on Wednesday night with his family and was looking good. His mum doesn’t ever want to let him go.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You called it my bro!
The **** is a leech , years ago he was asking to put his caravan on anyone's property and rather than pay rent water or electricity he would teach bush skills lol , and you couldn't be there when he had his kid lol,the **** is a bludging bum lives behind a warehouse with a generator and stolen fuel, I've never ever come across someone that works as hard as him not to work ".had to make a painful Decision on father's day" fucking lol try getting a job and providing for your kid .
He's been plugging this bush expert shit for years , ***** a bum that's all