THANK YOU GOD

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Story is so sus. One the radio the announcer said the storry is sus. And he mentioned the family is anti vaxxers & they believed. the nutters online who said he was stolen. What i find weird, the Mum said AJ was always with her. So how long was he by himself before they realised he was missing.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m just wondering if it was a kidnapping why return the kid unless it was planned to hurt someone or someone got paid.
Feel sorry for the kid in all this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m just wondering if it was a kidnapping why return the kid unless it was planned to hurt someone or someone got paid.
I wouldn't have the slightest clue whats going on but something is more than off, I'll give it a week tops before the cops rip it apart ,the old second interview, you've not under arrest we just need to clarify will fuck someone over

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't have the slightest clue whats going on but something is more than off, I'll give it a week tops before the cops rip it apart ,the old second interview, you've not under arrest we just need to clarify will fuck someone over
I guess someone will snitch and the truth will come out.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For those who aren't aware, little AJ went missing Friday at about 11:30am from his family's rural property in regional NSW.

A short time ago, the 3 year old with autism was found.
my best mate is the commander for the pol air operation that found him. The choppers they have are unbelievable, if you see one hovering above you, they will be able to read the log on your shirt, incredible technology.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
my best mate is the commander for the pol air operation that found him. The choppers they have are unbelievable, if you see one hovering above you, they will be able to read the log on your shirt, incredible technology.
Oh dear on was over my house a few weeks ago directly above me when I was pissing round the side

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a volunteer on the search I won't name names but he is a total fucking maggot biggest deadshit scumbag bludger who will use this as a opportunity to promote his " bush survival skills " on fb I don't got face book but if you come across someone trying to charge huge dollars to take you out in the bush and eat a piece of bark and light a fire dont be fooled

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ransom was paid

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Story is so sus. One the radio the announcer said the storry is sus. And he mentioned the family is anti vaxxers & they believed. the nutters online who said he was stolen. What i find weird, the Mum said AJ was always with her. So how long was he by himself before they realised he was missing.
It was amazing that they were able to see zoom in on what he was doing, trying to drink the water etc... but it looked like they were fairly close to him when they were probably a few hundred metres away.