THANK YOU GOD

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Channel 9 are showing live footage at the family home.

Malla

Reaction score
Something very suss about the god father

Malla

Reaction score
There are rumours.

He is my wife's, cousin's cousins son.
Yeah I got some info too

I just find it extremely suss that he was found 2 km from his home sitting by a pond. He was out in the cold for 4 days, no food, no water, no shelter, no warm clothing. It rained over the weekend too. I dunno, I think there is way more to this.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We have been doing the novena for the last 3 days, last night there was over 1000 people on zoom praying.
Me too bro - I did it on Saturday night and the Zoom meeting maxed out at 500 participants. Yesterday they increased capacity to 1000 plus streamed it on Facebook. A priest from Lebanon started it as well.

That is the power of prayer!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very sus but the best outcome for the family. As a father I’m happy for the family he returned unharmed.

Why was the footage during that window of disappearance erased or vanished from their CCTV both on a memory storage and storage from the cloud.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Very sus but the best outcome for the family. As a father I’m happy for the family he returned unharmed.

Why was the footage during that window of disappearance erased or vanished from their CCTV both on a memory storage and storage from the cloud.
There is more to this story and I'm sure it will come out soon.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hopefully police get involved with that. Cloud based CCTV footage generally stays around for around 14-30 days after it's deleted

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is more to this story and I'm sure it will come out soon.
Storage to the cloud would generally require a username and password to access that only people of the residence generally have.

Definitely more to it and hopefully justice will be served with a thorough police investigation.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I got some info too

I just find it extremely suss that he was found 2 km from his home sitting by a pond. He was out in the cold for 4 days, no food, no water, no shelter, no warm clothing. It rained over the weekend too. I dunno, I think there is way more to this.
The weirdest thing was when he said the CCTV footage in the 3 hour window he was abducted went missing………