Thank you cowboys

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really rate those bloke. His defence isn’t the best but he sure can attack and set up tries
Yeah I agree he’s a great attacking half always goes deep into the line and looks dangerous running the ball also has a great kicking game and Vision can be suspect in defence but so can the whole cows backline

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr Ditkovich here,

What left is there to break? It’s a bit like building a house.

First we strip the house down to its bare structure.

Then we buy the materials to build the house.

Then we use those materials to build around the remaining structure, and we end up with a new house.

Along the way, we may need to replace some of the original structure if it isn’t good enough to support the house.

We are currently past the demolishing phase and are between the material buying phase and building phase.
There's another step that THIS house had to deal with - Asbestos, but Barrett got rid of the cancerous stuff last week releasing so many players.

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mr Ditkovich here,

What left is there to break? It’s a bit like building a house.

First we strip the house down to its bare structure.

Then we buy the materials to build the house.

Then we use those materials to build around the remaining structure, and we end up with a new house.

Along the way, we may need to replace some of the original structure if it isn’t good enough to support the house.

We are currently past the demolishing phase and are between the material buying phase and building phase.
Yup. Tear the house down too much, and you have... THIS YEAR'S DONKEY'S! :laughing:

Malla

Reaction score
Broncos fully deserved it.

Underperformed all year and you can tell their playing group couldn't give a shit about it. At least you look at our team and they try, as shit as they are, they care about the result.

Broncos were pretty much all laughs and smiles after the lost yesterday.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Where were you in 2009?
I was at the game when we beat you guys 60-4 that year. I was gloating at work the next day of course and a young fella who worked for me at the time was a Chooks man. I told him to call the club and ask why they didn’t turn up yesterday and he did - much to the bemusement of the young lady on the other end of the phone at Easts Leagues :-).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game when we beat you guys 60-4 that year. I was gloating at work the next day of course and a young fella who worked for me at the time was a Chooks man. I told him to call the club and ask why they didn’t turn up yesterday and he did - much to the bemusement of the young lady on the other end of the phone at Easts Leagues :-).
You thinking of 2017 the 60-14 debacle? The game with the infamous Martin Kennedy "headknock".

From a combination of alcohol and lack of oxygen from screaming at the TV, I passed out just as you guys flew past 40.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bronco's showed a bit of heart, had us worried at first.
Thanks to Darius for years of service to the game.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You thinking of 2017 the 60-14 debacle? The game with the infamous Martin Kennedy "headknock".

From a combination of alcohol and lack of oxygen from screaming at the TV, I passed out just as you guys flew past 40.
Ha ha, love how we all feel the same about our teams :-). It was actually 2010, not 2009 and I didn't give you guys enough credit. It was 60-14, not 60-4 - so much more respectable :-).

2010.jpg

Last edited: