Thank you cowboys

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone clever with picture stuff? The photo of broncos 16th on page 1 change it to a spoon logo lol or Brisbane spooners. I got a few mates with it worthy to be sent to them lol.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty Brisbane on paper have talent we are just a bunch of reserve graders but the actual point is we got heart they think they entitled we never deserved the spoon seems the universe is fair after all

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was the most frustrating, infuriating, and exciting game I've ever watched that didn't include Bulldogs. It was quite a relief once it was finally over and we had avoided the dreaded spoon, a small shining light in an otherwise shit season. Bring on 2021!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the most frustrating, infuriating, and exciting game I've ever watched that didn't include Bulldogs. It was quite a relief once it was finally over and we had avoided the dreaded spoon, a small shining light in an otherwise shit season. Bring on 2021!!
I turned it on and it was 12-0 to the broncos but I kind of expected them to start fast. Some of their first halves have been ok this year.

Their second halves resemble a shit I do the next morning after a day on the grog so there was always a decent chance they would get run down.

I dont think anyone could argue they are deserved wooden spooners. We both won 3 games but we were in a lot more games than them.

Games beaten by 0-10 (Broncos 2 / Bulldogs 8)
Games beaten by 10-20 (Broncos 8 / Bulldogs 4)
Games beaten by 20-30 (Broncos 3 / Bulldogs 2)
Games beaten by 30-40 (Broncos 1 / Bulldogs 2)
Games beaten by 40-50 (Broncos 2 / Bulldogs 0)
Games beaten by 50-60 (Broncos 1 / Bulldogs 0)

Yep its Friday arvo and I am counting down the hours at work lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I turned it on and it was 12-0 to the broncos but I kind of expected them to start fast. Some of their first halves have been ok this year.

Their second halves resemble a shit I do the next morning after a day on the grog so there was always a decent chance they would get run down.

I dont think anyone could argue they are deserved wooden spooners. We both won 3 games but we were in a lot more games than them.

Games beaten by 0-10 (Broncos 2 / Bulldogs 8)
Games beaten by 10-20 (Broncos 8 / Bulldogs 4)
Games beaten by 20-30 (Broncos 3 / Bulldogs 2)
Games beaten by 30-40 (Broncos 1 / Bulldogs 2)
Games beaten by 40-50 (Broncos 2 / Bulldogs 0)
Games beaten by 50-60 (Broncos 1 / Bulldogs 0)

Yep its Friday arvo and I am counting down the hours at work lol
LOL speaking of counting, we can still get the spoon if Panthers beat us by 177 points.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If we spank the Panthers we could even come 14th

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL speaking of counting, we can still get the spoon if Panthers beat us by 177 points.
What do you think is realistically possible for a team to lose by?
I'm sure at some point a team would show mercy.
Let's say we get an early send off and we just unravel.
90-0?

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I sort of wished the dogs fot the poon.
The only thing stopping me is that we lost alot of close ones whereas broncos got pumped, so in fairness i should be them.

But when we come last, it forces changed to occur.
Sometimes you need things to break before you can fix.
Second last is still bad mate, everyone knows including Barrett that change is required!