Opinion Thank You Brent Read

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought I would say that but I am.

Paul Kent - “Dean Pay didn’t get a fair go this year because he was coaching a reserve grade team “.

Brent Read - “they won 7 of their last 10 games last year with the same squad. No one was calling them a reserve grade team then !!!” .

Farkin finally someone in the media makes a valid point

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Paul Kent - “Dean Pay didn’t get a fair go this year because he was coaching a reserve grade team “.

Brent Read - “they won 7 of their last 10 games last year with the same squad. No one was calling them a reserve grade team then !!!” .

Helelua Yankee Doodle

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was about to post this also.

Finally someone in the media speaking the truth.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How’s Kent just saying in the sly one of the board members called the Police on another board member. If that happened it would have been on every media outlet as soon as it became public knowledge. What a load of shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Finally someone with some objectivity instead of a blatant agenda.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story

Reactions: DT

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We do have a reserve grade team but Pay got them playing out of their skin. Credit to his work.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We do have a reserve grade team but Pay got them playing out of their skin. Credit to his work.
Howie B here .
Yep he actually did ok last year but the team was going backwards this year. When successful clubs like the roosters see this happening they make changes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Howie B here .
Yep he actually did ok last year but the team was going backwards this year. When successful clubs like the roosters see this happening they make changes.
The reason is the sex offenders plus Chris smith injuries.

And pay wantyed to make a change by grabbing reynolds but they fucked him.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think anyone can argue very few of our players will get selected in FG at other clubs..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Minus chn and a lot of injuries

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is that?

Players have come here and regressed under this coaching group. They all need to be let go and replaced.
To be fair players regressed under Des at the Bulldogs as well but yes we do need a complete clean out

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every team has players out which is a bullshit excuse. Results only improved when we had nothing to play for when the season was a write off

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
IMG_2921.JPG

This is Paul Kent’s response when it all went down. Changes his narrative to suit his agenda and just wish somebody else in the media, or even better the club, would call him out and tell him to shut his mouth.
Last sentence is the exact opposite of what he’s saying now.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 15970

This is Paul Kent’s response when it all went down. Changes his narrative to suit his agenda and just wish somebody else in the media, or even better the club, would call him out and tell him to shut his mouth.
Last sentence is the exact opposite of what he’s saying now.
Your 100% correct.
He first backs the club for sacking the players and he and his cronies call it a scandal when it happened front and back page news. Now his on the players side.
Typical Kent. His mob tell lies

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PK is nothing more than an inbred, mumbling buffoon.
Has an agenda with everyone, minus (Hasler & Crusher Cleal).
The fact that he makes Buzz Rothfield look like Mother Teresa, says a lot about him as a “human being”.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the reason for going so bad is a winger who has poor hands & a guy who occasionally goes ok but obviously has off field issues along with a guy who is an honest toiler but is barely 1st grade standard, we are in trouble.
I've always admired Josh Reynolds but he wasn't going to make us start winning games alone either.
Pay had to go & big changes in the playing cattle needs to follow somehow
The reason is the sex offenders plus Chris smith injuries.

And pay wantyed to make a change by grabbing reynolds but they fucked him.