Tevita Pangai Junior

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hooker and a foward and we’re good. Top 8 next year, our backline is class, burton as our half back we will see a good footy side.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPJ dominated Fafita last night , if its true that the Broncos are offering him to clubs, maybe we should have a look. This guy has won the Broncos so many games on his own. He has the stamina, aggression and skill, just not sure if his off field issues have settled down.

Just add Brandon Smith & Rudolph and we will definitely bring back the Dogs of War mentality with this pack

8. Thompson
9. Smith
10. TPJ
11. Atoni - to be used like Kikau on the edge
12. Rudolp
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Hethrington
16. Elliot
17. Doorey
Tell us the price son...
Tell us the price :grinning: :tearsofjoy:

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fledger is good from what I seen last year, is he not. Playing good? I would look at him as well for the right price

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ isn't being offered to other clubs by the Broncos.
Broncos aren't going to get rid of TPJ they have on reduce contract now prob around 450 a year. As he got the max penalty 25% of his contract or he was going to be sack.

The one Broncos would most likely want to get rid of are Lodge and Flegder as they are on massive overs for what they doing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Broncos aren't going to rid of TPJ they have on reduce contract now prob around 450 a year. As he got the max penalty 25% of his contract or he was going to be sack.

The one Broncos would most likely want to get rid of are Lodge and Flegder as they are on massive overs for what they doing.
Clubs aren't going to take Lodge unless Broncos pay half his wages, Flegler similar but not to the same extent.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clubs aren't going to take Lodge unless Broncos pay half his wages, Flegler similar but not to the same extent.
It reported that the broncos are willing to pay half. Then you only have to pay extra 100k for Taupau who still getting 150 m a game who would you rather.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd take Taupau for 2 years over Rudolf for 3/4 years and then go after a big name prop next season when there's plenty off contract.
Besides Leota who else is realistic? someone like JFH is close to 1m and we wouldn't pay that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Broncos aren't going to get rid of TPJ they have on reduce contract now prob around 450 a year. As he got the max penalty 25% of his contract or he was going to be sack.

Flegler looked good when he first came through but has faded badly. He would probably do well at a top club with an established forward pack he can learn off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Besides Leota who else is realistic? someone like JFH is close to 1m and we wouldn't pay that.
Go look at the off contract list, plenty better than Rudolf or potentially better. Collins, Taukeiaho, Papali'i, Horsburgh, Fotuaika, Saifiti, James, etc just from the top of my head.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take Taupau for 2 years over Rudolf for 3/4 years and then go after a big name prop next season when there's plenty off contract.
I would only two years for both as well I think Rudolf won't as expensive max 350 to 400 and he was coach though his jnr year by Peter Tunks who I've been still talks to lot of his players and help them into dogs and south's systems.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Go look at the off contract list, plenty better than Rudolf or potentially better. Collins, Taukeiaho, Papali'i, Horsburgh, Fotuaika, Saifiti, James, etc just from the top of my head.
I guess it depends on how highly you rate Rudolf but I personally think he's in the same category as a couple of those players you've mentioned (I also think they'll all cost around the same if not more) and I don't really want to sign someone I don't think we really want for more than 1 year (Taupau imo). I'm also over waiting and want to be as competitive as possible next year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would only two for both as well I think Rudolf won't as expensive max 350 to 400 and he was coach though his jnr year by Peter Tunks who I've been still talks to lot of his players and help them into dogs and south's systems.
I'm not overly keen on Rudolf, he's an upgrade but nothing major imo. Probably the best "available" prop for next season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Need to focus on a hooker ... Tpj algood indeed,but won’t be a doggie, so meh.