Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad that he's missing out but hopefully the last few weeks gave him a hunger for finals footy.

All the best for a speedy recovery and will be good to see him in our colours next year, hopefully he's used correctly.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sad that he's missing out but hopefully the last few weeks gave him a hunger for finals footy.

All the best for a speedy recovery and will be good to see him in our colours next year, hopefully he's used correctly.
agree, i think they are only saying a 3 week injury. He needs to be used in the middle imo, not an edge player.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Panthers are playing games with their injuries.
Hopefully its the same with Pangai and its not that bad.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the Panthers are playing games with their injuries.
Hopefully its the same with Pangai and its not that bad.
im sure NRL physio said normally 3 weeks but if he injuries it again then it could more serious.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he could potentially have still played in the GF, then I'd assume it is mild to moderate MCL. What is the total recovery time from that? A couple months?

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he is motivated big time to taste success on the field next year and has a huge season

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very noble to rule himself out, must of known he would be tender come Sunday.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It indicates that he knows what his job on the field is. He also knows that he is somewhat compromised in doing his job because of his injury BUT that there is someone else who can do the job and who is fit. That is modesty and a pleasing lack of selfishness.

And if Leniu is potentially going to be squeezed out of Penriff in the future, perhaps he will be motivated to follow TPJ.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the panthers fans carrying on like hes a true panther get fucked ***** hes ours now

Shreksno1

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow big respect for my mighty meaty man !! Can’t wait till next year 22 membership all day