News Tevita Pangai Jr reveals Bulldogs GM Phil Gould's hilarious boxing request before pro fight

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Possibly so. As I told my young fella when he asked me one night how do I go in a fight? Told him straight up not to bad every one I had used to always nearly finish second haaaa
always one rule for me, there is always someone better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then get in the ring with ennis. He will Just insult you then run around the ring.
Apparently I tried kickboxing when I was a child and I hated it so much to the point where I didn't even remember doing it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Never fought in a ring but I love a good scrap

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never fought in a ring but I love a good scrap
one fight i always remember, we used to go to parra leagues every friday/saturday night.
team mate Jason Bell, played heaps of first grade, could fight. This guy who was black belt picked him out and asked him to fight outside in the car park. This guy started doing his karate shit and Belly just went wack one punch and it was over, back inside to drink. Street fighters are more lethal than actual boxers imo.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeh it is the fittest sport , i was coached by Steve Goshn, the former wests first grade coach. He was boxing state champion, he used to flog us lol.
How old are you mate ? My old man is good mates with Gus

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
one fight i always remember, we used to go to parra leagues every friday/saturday night.
team mate Jason Bell, played heaps of first grade, could fight. This guy who was black belt picked him out and asked him to fight outside in the car park. This guy started doing his karate shit and Belly just went wack one punch and it was over, back inside to drink. Street fighters are more lethal than actual boxers imo.
Yeah back in Tamworth their were always a group of “golden glove” boxers who used to think they were gods. Most of them got touched up a few times on the streets. No refs breaking it up on the road

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently I tried kickboxing when I was a child and I hated it so much to the point where I didn't even remember doing it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Man I did TKD for 6 years and was 1 grading away from black belt. Stupid 18 year old me wanted to do Muy Thai because that was the in thing back then. Did it for 1 year and started clubbing, partying etc. Martial arts was over for me then.

Wish I stayed and got my black belt. That shit teaches you discipline and keeps you fit as.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man I did TKD for 6 years and was 1 grading away from black belt. Stupid 18 year old me wanted to do Muy Thai because that was the in thing back then. Did it for 1 year and started clubbing, partying etc. Martial arts was over for me then.

Wish I stayed and got my black belt. That shit teaches you discipline and keeps you fit as.
Yh I wish wasn't a pussy and stuck with it, can barely walk without something hurting these days :tearsofjoy: