terry lambs record

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
beaver wont break this record. if manly keep winning they finish first or second on ladder they and win there first finals game they get a week off and for him to beat baaa's record that cant happen he has to play 4 finals games.

only way it can happen is if they lose games and slide down ladder but still make the 8

bad luck beaver

H

Haztrick

Hopefully he doesn't even equal it. It would be a shame. As good of a player as Menzies is and as much of a legend as he's becoming I wouldn't want it to happen.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
hope terry stays on top of that list...i like beaver but i just think that lamb's record will not be broken

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
beaver wont break this record. if manly keep winning they finish first or second on ladder they and win there first finals game they get a week off and for him to beat baaa's record that cant happen he has to play 4 finals games.

only way it can happen is if they lose games and slide down ladder but still make the 8

bad luck beaver
yeah well if they dont win there 1st finals game then it is still possible.

M

mofo sixx

Cant Terry Lamb be given special permission to take out the beaver Ellery Hanley style

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What are we gonna do take out every player that comes close its no discrace to lose the record to menzies.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if any player was going to beat it or equal it, i'd like it to be Menzies, his a credit to his club and the game. i remember when he knocked back big money from parra to stay with manly, very rare these days. I'd hate to see an injury lead to him missing the record. If he does break it i have no doubt terry lamb will be the first to congratulate him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beaver is and has been an amazing player, but I definately don't want him to break Baa's record. I still don't think the door is shut on Beaver playing next year though.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he's already officially made the call of hangin up the boots hasn't he?

hazem_el_magic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no, he said he's going to england, honestly he might be old but he is still awesome.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
actually, here it is

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23885604-5012652,00.html

won't play in the NRL after this year, may go to ESL next year maybe, but if he plays all games this year including the GF then he will have played 350 games
hope manly bomb early or he misses 2 weeks somewhere in the twilight zone
You're a ****wit.

Why would u wish that upon someone, especially the great Beaver Menzies. You clearly have no respect for champion footballers and great ambassadors for the game.

Grow up.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

beaver is a gentlemen also it would be great to see these top players on top together.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to c them co-hold the record

Couldnt happen 2 a better or more deserving player than Menzies

Status
Not open for further replies.