Terry Lamb on big sports breakfast

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything about next year?
Was more of a talk about Terry's career didn't really talk about next year.
He did say he thinks Trent will do well for our club, is a footballer, knows what he's doing, and has connections everywhere in the rugby league community.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Howie. Great interview with Baa, very thorough. Make yourself a coffee and have a listen. 20 mins, link below.

Cheers mate. It was a great listen

It was good when they asked him about Ellery Hanley and he chipped Loz about no one saying anything when Mal did the exact same thing to him in 1994.

They don’t make em like him anymore. My all time favourite bulldogs player. And to be honest no one has come close to changing that since he retired

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Howie. Great interview with Baa, very thorough. Make yourself a coffee and have a listen. 20 mins, link below.

Thanks for posting the link.

Very interesting to hear some of what he had to say. I was pretty young when he played with the Mortimer's through the first half of the 80's but I'll always have good memories of him and his support play. Was an amazing part of our team for my earliest years of growing to love the game and the team.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For what he achieved and the way he defined what it means to be a Bulldog, as well as being our 70 year team captain, he is our GOAT.

Love that video. While many of our fans are hard pressed to be understanding about what we're going through now, there are opposition fans who have never had the pleasure of enjoying golden eras like we've been fortunate enough to experience.

It's hard times right now. But I'm certain that it won't be too long until we're back and pushing for more of the glory days.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Random Terry Lamb question but can anyone remember who the guy was that Terry punched on with in back play in a game against St George ( i think early 90's). If I remember correctly the guy was tall, thin with dark hair. It may have been a finals game. I just remember Terry was on top of him feeding him some knuckle sandwiches.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Random Terry Lamb question but can anyone remember who the guy was that Terry punched on with in back play in a game against St George ( i think early 90's). If I remember correctly the guy was tall, thin with dark hair. It may have been a finals game. I just remember Terry was on top of him feeding him some knuckle sandwiches.
mark coyne?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark Bell. Skinny winger who played for raiders as well. I think it was in 1995 semi v Saints when Dean Pay scored late for the win

He also bashed shit out of Michael Speechley from the sharks in the eraly 90's

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For what he achieved and the way he defined what it means to be a Bulldog, as well as being our 70 year team captain, he is our GOAT.

Ive seen this photo before and always tried to figure out the people.

So far from left to right i have:
price, Gillespie,Morrin, Peponis, Anasta, unsure whos kneeling, unlure,unsure, Anderson (head pat), Kerrod Holland and steve mortimer holding up Terry Lamb, unsure of every player to the right, but obviously bullfrog in the officials blazer.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry punched no one ever.....an absolute clean skin..... but I do recall Geoff Toovey head butting Baa’s elbow more than once.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Baa for me is a true Champion and Bulldogs Legend. SBW does not even rate with Baa