1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Terry Lamb backs the current board!!!

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by MasterP, Feb 5, 2018.

1. maltalian_dog

maltalian_dog DESeption

I think we have to thank the rival ticket for getting things done. Without there pressure Des might have stayed on..kept the bastard honest..

• Like Like x 2
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  2. Bluebody

Bluebody The Strategist

I thought a cum stain is a legacy of orgasmic ecstasy. :)

3. Steve M

Steve M Participant

As SweetFA says, the rules on voting are constitutionally protected and cannot be changed without being passed by the members.
    Nothing about this whole campaign annoys me more than people posting unqualified comments.
    I understand and appreciate that everyone has an opinion that probably can’t be swayed but don’t resort to ridiculous comments that are unsubstantiated. It makes you look dumb and does nothing to help your cause.

4. Steve M

Steve M Participant

Terry is an absolute legend of the game and our Club. However he was also the one who spruiked about the clubs loss of DNA.
    Now he’s backing the same board who let Graham and Reynolds go. Like them or loathe them, pretty strong Dogs DNA in those blokes.
    Curious

• Like Like x 3
  5. Natboy

Natboy Guest

He knows where his bread is buttered

• Like Like x 3
  6. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

Mate we were a basket case for the last 3 years too. I think Baa dodged a bullet here...

• Like Like x 3
  7. GrogDog

GrogDog bad attitude

Did they not change it so you had to be a member for 3 years before having voting rights?? Are they not picking and choosing who they allow to be members in the first place with limited numbers?

8. Natboy

Natboy Guest

How do the proxy’s work?
    I heard on 2SM that all of them go to Dib & it all but requires every other member to vote for the other ticket for them to even get a look in.

Also, before anyone says Hughes is related to Lynne Anderson etc etc it was actually Peter Tunks who said it & he is a supporter of slimy Dib

9. DT

DT Kennel Enthusiast

I dont think ‘angry’, i think glad it will be finally over and we all know which pigs will have their snouts in the clubs coffers for the next few years

10. Steve M

Steve M Participant

There has been no changes to voting eligibility. There has never been a limit on the number of members. In fact I believe that membership is encouraged.
    Regarding proxies.
    The proxy form has a ‘tick’ box which vests your proxy with the Chairman or you can nominate any other member to vote on your behalf. You have to nominate the other member otherwise it goes to the chairman. It is mainly used if you’re going to be away, or some other reason you can’t physically attend the meeting

11. steeliz

steeliz Kennel Enthusiast

Not if she swallows all the evidence

• Funny Funny x 1