Terry Lamb backs the current board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love these past legends of the club but some of them need to realise it's better to keep quiet at times. The media is just hunting for quotes to create more articles.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course he does, they pay his wage at the moment. Then/if a new board gets elected he will be quoted saying we needed change to move forward.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love these past legends of the club but some of them need to realise it's better to keep quiet at times. The media is just hunting for quotes to create more articles.
May be the other way around mate. Not the media using them for quotes but theyre using the free media for campaign. Both sides do.
Wouldnt surprise me if pr firm/consultants are involved. Nothing cynical like to dig dirt. More to plan/drive the campaign.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club will be moving forward once Raymond Dib disappears from the Holy Grail of Belmore.

The puppet is a cum stain on our great club
Why are the former players and current players respect him and backing him eg; Willie Mason, curtis Rona, Frank Pritchard, Reni Maitua, Steve Mortimer, Terry Lamb and etc including peponis. They love the club and if Ray Dib was a shiitt person that some people make out him to be wouldn't you think these guys wouldn't support him?? These guys know him better than you and I if he wasn't a gentleman and good at his job they wouldn't back him! It's pretty clear guys. The bloke isn't God he's not perfect but I believe he is still best suited in his Role than anyone else at the moment.

Last edited:

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't claim to know the inner working of the club and it's personalities, I don't know the players personally but I do know Ray asked us to judge him at the end of the season.

I did.

I didn't like what I saw for years, but Ray stood firm - backing Des all the way, I won't forgive that. I don't have voting rights, and I won't be slashing my wrists if the reform candidates get snubbed come voting time, but I do think the man in charge over the last few years is not the man to lead us back to where we want to be.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Why are the former players and current players respect him and backing him eg; Willie Mason, curtis Rona, Frank Pritchard, Reni Maitua, Steve Mortimer, Terry Lamb and etc including peponis. They love the club and if Ray Dib was a shiitt person that some people make out him to be wouldn't you think these guys wouldn't support him?? These guys know him better than you and I if he wasn't a gentleman and good at his job they wouldn't back him! It's pretty clear guys. The bloke isn't God he's not perfect but I believe he is still best suited in his Role than anyone else at the moment.
Depends if there is a "pig feeding at the trough" scenario happening? Many have already said that Dib had changed the voting laws etc and had surrounded himself with "supporters".

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baa can have his say - he's a club legend and deserves an opinion. You don't have to agree though. In any case it will all be over soon and thankfully we can all get 100% back to the footy.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I brought it up when I saw him back in 2003 and was working at an electrical supply store while I was studying (he' a sparky by trade). He sais those were the worst 2 years of his life and are why he will never get back into coaching.
Coaching the tigers would take a toll on anyone. It's such a basket case of a joint its not funny.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know former players that disagree. Difference is, they’re not being payed by the club.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib and the board listened to the fans frustration and moved Castle and Hasler on, so whats the problem?
Good to hear Chris Anderson's name mentioned, had plenty of passion for the place.

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Much as I love the way he played for us, I think the current Terry is worried about losing his free feeds, gym membership, legends lounge etc. etc. from the club.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends if there is a "pig feeding at the trough" scenario happening? Many have already said that Dib had changed the voting laws etc and had surrounded himself with "supporters".
Are you serious? What “voting laws” did Dib change?
Any changes/amendments are put before the members and voted on.
If you’re referring to the proxy votes it wasn’t introduced by Dib.
Get informed before making such unqualified statements just to denigrate the incumbents!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Much as I love the way he played for us, I think the current Terry is worried about losing his free feeds, gym membership, legends lounge etc. etc. from the club.
Wouldnt matter who was on the board Lamb will be a club legend for life. You cant "undo" that shit man.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel alot more confident to vote in the current board knowing they have the support of Mortimer & Lamb

Not a fan of Husband & Wife team either

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats just rediculous. . If I was mod I wouldnt tolerate a bad word said about the great one.. indefinite ban

Status
Not open for further replies.