Tell everyone about your sauna tryst?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a sauna session after a good gym workout. But I think there a few dodgy brothers (and slutty girls) that go to the sauna for a sauna tryst.

A few weeks back I walk in and after me this girl walks in that I've never seen before. She had a towel on covering her lower half and looked like a one piece swimsuit ..

Ok fair enough I'm thinking, then bam she drops her towel onto the sauna bench and her one piece swimsuit is basically a G-string at the bottom, very high cut almost above her waist and she turns around and two arse cheeks are staring at me.

I'm not one to judge so I just sat there.

Then she kept adjusting and pulling at her top, with her eyes closed. Showing all her sideboob with the minimalist coverage that swimsuit gave her.

Another girl walks in with active wear, a little more covered up and sees her and sort of scoffs and gives me a bit of a look. I sort of shrugged my shoulders at her.

Is the girl getting in there to have a genuine sauna session or she looking to give the guys a bit of an eyefull? A sauna tryst?

Another time a girl was already in the sauna and when I sit down she introduced her self and shakes my hand, comes to sit closer and sits with these itty bitty shorts legs apart facing me. Then does the whole pull at her bra top thing like it's too tight. Bring attention to her chest. Is she looking for a sauna tryst?

By the way I was reasonably clothed every time.

What is your sauna tryst?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's a tryst?

EDIT: found it, nice way of saying a meet up to root lol

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
On a boys weekend we had a pretty big one as you do and I wake up to find writing all over my face.. Ha ha well played boys an old classic I must have fallen asleep.

Anyway I wash it of and the house is quite and I can’t hear anyone until I can hear muffled speaking. All the homos about 5 of them were in the sauna..

Perfect opportunity to get them back I open the door turn to the hot rocks and piss on them then run back out and try and hold the door shut for as long as possibly. Only managed a couple of seconds but all five came shooting out in a cloud of steam heaving and carrying on.

I don’t know about tryst but they were all very very pissed..

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my missus always get up to no good in hotel sauners.

The heightened sensors due to risk of discovery make the fun times even more exilerating.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Me and my missus always get up to no good in hotel sauners.

The heightened sensors due to risk of discovery make the fun times even more exilerating.
Have you ever been busted?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Closest we came to getting busted was at Hamilton Island, won't go into details but let's just say I had my eye on the door the whole time and I've never been so quick to pretend i was just filling up the water bucket.
I was at Airlie Beach years and years ago, had these Bali buckets redbull and thai whiskey, after a while my guts were fucked I had an uncontrollable urge to shit,my cheeks were puckering I made it in the camp-site toilet but didn't get my pants down in time I sprayed everything there was shit up the walls on the seat all over the bog roll ,the floor my feet even on my balls , I was gagging so much explosive shit.
I was absolutely fucked ditched the boxers, made a mad dash to the showers ,walked out all clean and seen what I done to the dunny fuck me dead it was a warzone.
Does that count?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was at Airlie Beach years and years ago, had these Bali buckets redbull and thai whiskey, after a while my guts were fucked I had an uncontrollable urge to shit,my cheeks were puckering I made it in the camp-site toilet but didn't get my pants down in time I sprayed everything there was shit up the walls on the seat all over the bog roll ,the floor my feet even on my balls , I was gagging so much explosive shit.
I was absolutely fucked ditched the boxers, made a mad dash to the showers ,walked out all clean and seen what I done to the dunny fuck me dead it was a warzone.
Does that count?
FMD the dirtiest shit I have seen was someone wrote "shit" on the wall with shit.

This not only takes the cake, it takes the fucking bakery.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FMD the dirtiest shit I have seen was someone wrote "shit" on the wall with shit.

This not only takes the cake, it takes the fucking bakery.
I remember I was on the train once, and there was this train heading to Campbelltown running parallel to the train I was on. Right at the very back, last car and last door, some blonde skippy bloke had his pants pulled down and his ass cheeks pressed up against the glass on the door mooning everyone that saw it.

Man his ass was pale white as!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A mate of mine met a girl in a nightclub years ago. One night stand in her hotel. He wakes up and she is gone with his clothes. So he shit on the floor in the bathroom smeared it everywhere.. he comes out and she is in the hotel room had freshly washed his clothes. He quickly got dressed and left. Can you imagine her when she goes into bathroom?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A mate of mine met a girl in a nightclub years ago. One night stand in her hotel. He wakes up and she is gone with his clothes. So he shit on the floor in the bathroom smeared it everywhere.. he comes out and she is in the hotel room had freshly washed his clothes. He quickly got dressed and left. Can you imagine her when she goes into bathroom?
Had a pool party one NYE. Dirty dog friend got in our sauna...did the deed, opened the door and jumped straight in the pool with GF.

Cleared the pool!

Bastard low life renter.