Teenager certain to come into contention as Bulldogs search for replacements for Brett, Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Immediately caught my eye in his debut match for ISP
He looks the good doesn't he. His a shoe in for centre spot in the next few yrs.

Said it a while ago that our future backline should look a little like this...

Meaney
Bergamin
Smith
Harper
Crighton

Montoya and Olive as Back-ups

Something about strong quick nuggety wingers and lanky strong agile centres for me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very good prospect
Agile and light on his feet
Got a few errors in him and Offcourse the step up in defence.
Exciting times ahead
I like his defence, considering his young af he quite good.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like his defence, considering his young af he quite good.
Yeah I like his defence too. Strong and aggressive in the tackle against more experienced blokes in ISP.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He looks the good doesn't he. His a shoe in for centre spot in the next few yrs.

Said it a while ago that our future backline should look a little like this...

Meaney
Bergamin
Smith
Harper
Crighton

Montoya and Olive as Back-ups

Something about strong quick nuggety wingers and lanky strong agile centres for me.
Like it or not I reckon Motoya will be in the backline.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing I never understood was why Reimis Smith never got a crack after his debut in Canberra in 2016. Opted for Montoya's bucket ass instead, but anyway, glad that juniors and young guys are getting a crack now.
He had a long term leg injury I think..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like it or not I reckon Motoya will be in the backline.
I dont mind Montoya but Bergamin and Crighton have to be our wingers next yr.

Montoya can have a shot at centre if Hoppa plays FB otherwise Hoppa and Smith should be our centres.

All I know is Pay has to take next pre-season and trials seriously enough to determine a top 30 and more so the right team.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I dont mind Montoya but Bergamin and Crighton have to be our wingers next yr.

Montoya can have a shot at centre if Hoppa plays FB otherwise Hoppa and Smith should be our centres.

All I know is Pay has to take next pre-season and trials seriously enough to determine a top 30 and more so the right team.
Even Carr deserves a crack. Tall, lanky, and can find the line.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah if you looked at last year he was the shining light in our team .. if he fixes his issues in defence then he’s worth having his spot
Monty's downfall is he doesn't really turn a chance into points. His 98%% under the ball though.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Monty's downfall is he doesn't really turn a chance into points. His 98%% under the ball though.
It would be good to see how Monty goes with Lewis kicking. Given one of his strengths is kick reception, he'd probably have looked good lately.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I spoke Morgan's grand dad last year at ANZ stadium whilst watching him play U20"s. A proud pop who reckoned his grandson had the potential to crack first grade in the next few years. Looks like he may have been on the money. He has talent in spades full and I just hope we can keep hold of him, especially in the light of the fact he has twins back in NZ.The Dogs need to re-unite them if possible.
That’s a good point regarding his kids, the dogs really need to figure out something and find a way to bring them down here.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well going off last year he was a perfect finisher . I’ll give him benefit of the doubt for next year give him 2-3 games if he doesn’t perform than it’s to intrust super cup
What about out of our own end?

Status
Not open for further replies.