Teenager certain to come into contention as Bulldogs search for replacements for Brett, Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any guy who leaves his young family behind to make the most of an opportunity, immediately sticks out for me......commitment!

I still remember his original head shot photo for the 20’s - closest thing I’ve seen in a long time for a cast member for a re-make of a “Cheech and Chong” movie...

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems pretty mature for a 19/20 yo. Makes the right decisions, does little things right. Might have problems meeting expectations from fans here tho, i.e. someone that can set up 3 tries and score 3 himself. Every game. Lol.

Hope he can have a good off season and steps up to nrl next year.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How come he’s not playing this week? In any grade

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so but I'm not confident.

As a side note, what's with your name? DragonKnight???
It was my username for when I used to play Runescape, so I started using it everywhere so I can remember my login details.

Now I just realised that there are two rival team names in there... might change it now.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to this young man,
It looks likes he is prepared to knuckle down and work hard to make it in the top league
He has a young family back home which is not easy,a major commitment on his part to be at our club
Who knows might just be the next Nigel Vagana

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to this young man,
It looks likes he is prepared to knuckle down and work hard to make it in the top league
He has a young family back home which is not easy,a major commitment on his part to be at our club
Who knows might just be the next Nigel Vagana
1,2,3,4 2002

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Harper defiantly has potential but one concern is his speed he's made a few breaks and been caught very easily.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I’m confused and to lazy to fix what I posted
Fixed for you :D

Harper defiantly has potential but one concern is his speed he's made a few breaks and been caught very easily.
Yeah he's not the quickest bloke but massive stride on him. Covers like 2m a stride.

Bergamin and Carr are faster in my opinion.

Bergs has pace.
Carr has less speed but a longer stride.
Harper has less speed again but a huge stride.

How come he’s not playing this week? In any grade
I think he's injured again.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was my username for when I used to play Runescape, so I started using it everywhere so I can remember my login details.

Now I just realised that there are two rival team names in there... might change it now.
Aww man Runescape was awesome.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The club is slowly but surely cleaning up the shit fight des left behind l hope we continue to focus on these young blokes as our future

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I spoke Morgan's grand dad last year at ANZ stadium whilst watching him play U20"s. A proud pop who reckoned his grandson had the potential to crack first grade in the next few years. Looks like he may have been on the money. He has talent in spades full and I just hope we can keep hold of him, especially in the light of the fact he has twins back in NZ.The Dogs need to re-unite them if possible.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing I never understood was why Reimis Smith never got a crack after his debut in Canberra in 2016. Opted for Montoya's bucket ass instead, but anyway, glad that juniors and young guys are getting a crack now.
Des never gave anyone a go,Harper is a good prospect but very injury prone,and defensively on a par with Montoya.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

What was your wc level in run escape?

Status
Not open for further replies.