Teen girl gang 'assault staff and steal phones' at Vodafone stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck me... this bloke actually though I was serious about the fingering :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
No, of course I didn’t. I just (rightfully) thought your joke was stupid and grossly inappropriate. It was also not even remotely funny.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at Seven Hills station one night and 11 guys tried to jump me but i bashed them all and made 3 of them cry.
A group of islanders picked my friend years ago at the station.
They thought he was just a stupid,anglo,skippy, white, pretty boy who they could easily take?
Moments laters the instigator has broken ribs and is coughing blood like a spray can!
Then the rest of the sulles realised oh shit this is no joke, this white boy knows how to throw down.

So they jumped him and threw him on the tracks!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty desperate shit, young crims are prepared to raid peoples shops or rob them in the street, you think you only see it on the news but its out there, pays to buy a boxing bag these days.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Germany has had the same issue with the Sudanese after taking a bunch of them as well. And this is def not the first incident with them here. First few days after thier intake in Germany a gang of them was running around gang raping the locals. Im not racist at all and i am sure some of them are doing the right thing, but around the world, they are the worst refugees ever and i dont want them in my area.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Germany has had the same issue with the Sudanese after taking a bunch of them as well. And this is def not the first incident with them here. First few days after thier intake in Germany a gang of them was running around gang raping the locals. Im not racist at all and i am sure some of them are doing the right thing, but around the world, they are the worst refugees ever and i dont want them in my area.
I'm the same. If you are taken in by another countrys residents because you cannot live in your own country, you should be respectful and grateful.

I'm not saying they should be on hands and knees cleaning Aussies shoes at Central Station on a Monday morning, but rather appreciate, and return the favour.

Rather than coming here and acting like rappers/gangsters (because the culture shift is so different - no excuse), realise the chance of a better life you have been given, and make the most of it.

I used to know a fellow over a decade ago. He came out here from Africa with almost nothing, to get his family a better life, and to repay Australia. Within a decade he was running a successful coffee and wine importation business, which allowed him the money to study at Uni. He ended up letting his wife handle the businesses, and working for a multinational selling multi million dollar gear in the health industry. He now resides in a multi million dollar place, all from humble beginnings, and still supports local growers and producers in Africa.

So for all these "thugs" and morons out there, there are good people being impacted by their stupidity.

I feel there should be ZERO tolerance. Get arrested/charged, and you AND your family go straight back on the next plane. No ifs, No buts. Sure it might be unfair on the family, but their bad decisions NEED to impact others so they realise the implications of misbehaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.