Teen girl gang 'assault staff and steal phones' at Vodafone stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The fuck has the bolded crap you spewed have to do with defending yourself against attackers/thieves? I hate domestic violence and other innocent women being hit, these ***** aren't innocent and I hope they get what's coming to them.

Divert like usual. Obviously you can't answer me or stick to the topic.

PS massive fkn lol at you playing victim AGAIN with the insults. You insulted Wahesh and trying to take the high road? You belittle yourself, no help needed. If you kept it civil and kept the insults out, I wouldn't result to playing your game.

Also, calling @Wahesh disrespectful but not calling those ***** disrespectful is condoning their acts while diverting from the topic.

Don't start nothing and whinge when it becomes something.

Youre a joke mate and a waste of time.
I choose not to debate you because your idea of “debating” consists of glossing over any valid points the other person is trying to make, belittling their arguments and putting words into their mouth.

You can think what you like. I couldn’t care less.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
to be fair to us intolerant folk, we actually are showing equality. If we were too show a different form of altercation just coz Theyre female then that would consist of some form of discrimination against them and eliminate equality from the equation?
Wahesh was only messing about fingering them he doesn’t want aids lol. Hey hey that joke may be offensive but statistically could be true if they’re from Africa as they have the highest populous of aids?
Speaking of aids, some research has been done that essentially says some Africans may have actually had sexual intercourse with monkeys who were the original carriers of the disease or ate them lol.
Dafuq? That’s a big bowl of offensive even by your standards!

Source? :p

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I choose not to debate you because your idea of “debating” consists of glossing over any valid points the other person is trying to make, belittling their arguments and putting words into their mouth.

You can think what you like. I couldn’t care less.
Bahahahahahahaha thank you for describing yourself and you ilk. Delusional.

PS debating means sticking to the topic, which you never did from the start.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dafuq? That’s a big bowl of offensive even by your standards!

Source? :p
Haha, look it up you’ll find it somewhere on google lol I think they said they ate an infected monkey to not be offensive but in reality they done the poo poo hole

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great, now you re-triggered the mutt and will crap on about how you're racist....

I'm tagging you in bro, I can only handle so much stupidity in a night lol
IM just a factual entity floating around sprinkling my facts everywhere I go. I’m like the normal non gay unicorn with an offensive colourless rainbow

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fake news. We all know that women can't do anything. Right Realist?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fake news. We all know that women can't do anything. Right Realist?
Lol well essentially if it wasn’t for men backing women’s rights up they had no chance in getting them. Now that is as real as it gets. Just like now, if it wasn’t for those dodgy rich white men on the left, those totally empowering feminist marches would not have been able to go through lol.
So to summarise, without men allowing and backing females up yes they have no chance.

In saying that if the female stopped cooking and cleaning the husband will lose his mind, so she is needed for men to survive

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahaha thank you for describing yourself and you ilk. Delusional.

PS debating means sticking to the topic, which you never did from the start.
Did I ever say I was interested in having a debate, though? I think I said the opposite... I’m not interested in a debate.... several times. I haven’t been looking for a debate.... because we’ve done this before, it just escalated to insults and I’m not interested in getting into any sort of pissing contest....especially when the insults are already escalating... I am not out to get the thread nuked.

Yeah, I ripped on Wahesh because I objected to his rhetoric and I don’t really care if you want to insult me.... but I’m not interested in getting into some long, protracted slanging match that saps my energy and details the thread.....and I think we’re realky interested in debating very different points anyway....

I think there’s a huge difference between reacting to a threat to your physical safety and talking about it in a hypothetical situation.... and while it may not always be possible to avoid violence in a threatening situation, the language we use in hypothetical talks can often have unseen impacts we often don’t think about....

I’m really not interested in having that long, insult laced argument that just gets more and more heated and unravels the thread, though....

Feel free to call me every name under the sun. I’m a lazy little snowflake these days, but not a particularly sensitive one.... I just think it’s a little silly to accuse me of avoiding a debate I’ve readily said I don’t want to have because I sense it’s already getting heated and I can’t be fucking bothered.

Sorry to disappoint. Hope we can still be besties! :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha, look it up you’ll find it somewhere on google lol I think they said they ate an infected monkey to not be offensive but in reality they done the poo poo hole
Well if it was in google I guess you can take it as gospel....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did I ever say I was interested in having a debate, though? I think I said the opposite... I’m not interested in a debate.... several times. I haven’t been looking for a debate.... because we’ve done this before, it just escalated to insults and I’m not interested in getting into any sort of pissing contest....especially when the insults are already escalating... I am not out to get the thread nuked.

Yeah, I ripped on Wahesh because I objected to his rhetoric and I don’t really care if you want to insult me.... but I’m not interested in getting into some long, protracted slanging match that saps my energy and details the thread.....and I think we’re realky interested in debating very different points anyway....

I think there’s a huge difference between reacting to a threat to your physical safety and talking about it in a hypothetical situation.... and while it may not always be possible to avoid violence in a threatening situation, the language we use in hypothetical talks can often have unseen impacts we often don’t think about....

I’m really not interested in having that long, insult laced argument that just gets more and more heated and unravels the thread, though....

Feel free to call me every name under the sun. I’m a lazy little snowflake these days, but not a particularly sensitive one.... I just think it’s a little silly to accuse me of avoiding a debate I’ve readily said I don’t want to have because I sense it’s already getting heated and I can’t be fucking bothered.

Sorry to disappoint. Hope we can still be besties! :p
Just wanted to debate without insults but off the bat you insulted Wahesh and being who I am jumped in to defend him (even if he made an unfunny joke lol sorry Wahesh). We have both proved we can debate without insults and get both our views known by the other. Im sorry for my part and its water under the bridge and on to our next debate lol

Just to add to your say on defence, when it's on and you're in defence mode, you don't see sex, size, skin colour, etc in my case the devil horns come out of my forehead and I just see black with a mist of red lol, then I see a lot of paperwork trying to report what happened lol

I'm proud to say I have NEVER hit a woman, most I have had to do was restrain until the situation was defused or until the police came and one time I had to kick a Sambucca bottle out of a "females" hand lol. BUT if a man or woman is using lethal force against me, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going for the kill shot first with maximum force.

PS yeah, we still are besties, baby lol

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just wanted to debate without insults but off the bat you insulted Wahesh. We have both proved we can debate without insults. Water under the bridge and on to our next debate lol

Just to add to your say on defence, when it's on and you're in defence mode, you don't see sex, size, skin colour, etc in my case the devil horns come out of my forehead and I just see black with a mist of red lol, then I see a lot of paperwork trying to report what happened lol

I'm proud to say I have NEVER hit a woman, most I have had to do was restrain until the situation was defused or until the police came and one time I had to kick a Sambucca bottle out of a "females" hand lol. BUT if a man or woman is using lethal force against me, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going for the kill shot first with maximum force.

PS yeah, we still are besties, baby lol
Haha yeah fair enough. I don’t really mind you ripping on me, I do it to people all the time....and I’m not denying I ripped on him... I just didn’t want it to escalate into a full on argument with you like the last time haha.....you also caught me at the end of my working day when I’m at maximum lazy.

I quite like Wahesh. I chat to him about other stuff and we get along fine... we just also strongly disagree on some things.... and yeah it is in my nature to rip on people and be a smartarse at times... but I do think some of the language flying around was a bit needlessly alpha. Most of the outspoken lefties are quiet in these threads these days...sometimes I feel they NEED a dose of snowflake, tbh.

We can debate some other time and even throw in some insults for good measure, but right now, I’m getting tired.... lol.... but I wasn’t trying to say it’s easy to deal with all threatening situations without using violence. Just that it should be discouraged as much as possible in deed and rhetoric. But sometimes done well honed insults can be fun :p

Good to know! Haha

PS all good man, sorry for my part too ... and @Wahesh sorry for ripping on you, but I do think you should tone down that language young man! Lol

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Give it a rest ... ruining a good thread here....

I was at Seven Hills station one night and 11 guys tried to jump me but i bashed them all and made 3 of them cry.
And as a result of their injuries the pre school has never had another day trip "on the trains".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Give it a rest ... ruining a good thread here....

And as a result of their injuries the pre school has never had another day trip "on the trains".
Making peace is ruining the thread? :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There’s a difference between legitimately defending yourself against a threat and carrying on with sexist nonsense on the internet/ talking about knocking teenage girls the fuck out.... or saying they need a “fingering” for that matter.

If you want to call me on my so called “beta cuck attitude”, go right ahead. Says more about you than it does about me imho.... doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Talk about women of any age being knocked the fuck out or needing a fingering is gross and should be called out for what it is..... disrespectful, sexist horse shit. Talk about any person needing to be K’d the FO on the net is unhelpful alpha poppycock in any case.

Anyway, thanks for your input Mr “both sides are fucked but especially the left”..... but I don’t think your opinion is any more balanced than you think mine is.
Fuck me... this bloke actually though I was serious about the fingering :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me... this bloke actually though I was serious about the fingering :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Nah, he didn't consider it serious. Just poor form.

I understand where he's coming from. While it can be funny, young poeple hear that kind of language and escalate it and next thing you know you have some autistic guy raping and murdering a woman 'cause he doesn't understand that it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.