Teen girl gang 'assault staff and steal phones' at Vodafone stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I dont know if you're in a situation where you are surrounded and intimidated youd go all in . Its nothing about being a tough guy . They are the ones thats created this situation .im no tough guy and id struggle to punch the skin of a 3 day old custard but once threatened and you feel like you are in some shit i wouldn't think twice of driving my thumbs into ones eyballs and trying to rip them out hopefully putting the group on the back foot and wouldn't give a shit if it were male or female
Exactly. Natural human instincts.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boys, 12 and 16, charged over bag snatch that left elderly woman with fractured jaw

A boy of just 12 has been charged along with a 16-year-old boy over a bag snatch that left an elderly woman with a fractured jaw.

The 69-year-old was approached in Wollongong at 2pm yesterday.

The pair allegedly grabbed her bag from behind – and when she tried to hold onto it, she was pulled to the ground.

The 69-year-old was attacked from behind while on Kiera Street yesterday afternoon. Picture: 9NEWS

The boys, 12 and 16, allegedly grabbed her bag from behind, pulling her to the ground. Picture: 9NEWS
The pair fled the scene.

When the boys were being arrested and put into the back of two separate police paddy wagons, one of the boys gave a thumbs up to a 9NEWS cameraman.

One of the boys gives a thumbs up to a 9NEWS cameraman. Picture: 9NEWS
Paramedics were called to Kiera Street and treated the woman on the street.

She is now in Wollongong Hospital where she is undergoing surgery for a fractured jaw and injury to both wrists.

The woman will undergo surgery for a fractured jaw and both wrists. The boys have been arrested. Picture: 9NEWS

The boy and teen have been charged with aggravated robbery with wounding.

They spent the night behind bars, and will face the children’s court today.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boys, 12 and 16, charged over bag snatch that left elderly woman with fractured jaw

A boy of just 12 has been charged along with a 16-year-old boy over a bag snatch that left an elderly woman with a fractured jaw.

The pair allegedly grabbed her bag from behind – and when she tried to hold onto it, she was pulled to the ground.

The 69-year-old was attacked from behind while on Kiera Street yesterday afternoon. Picture: 9NEWS

The boys, 12 and 16, allegedly grabbed her bag from behind, pulling her to the ground. Picture: 9NEWS
The pair fled the scene.

When the boys were being arrested and put into the back of two separate police paddy wagons, one of the boys gave a thumbs up to a 9NEWS cameraman.

She is now in Wollongong Hospital where she is undergoing surgery for a fractured jaw and injury to both wrists.

The woman will undergo surgery for a fractured jaw and both wrists. The boys have been arrested. Picture: 9NEWS

Near my house a few months back a 3 young pricks rounded up a dude they were 13 13 and 17 he was 36 didn't want to fight one king hit him from behind he ended up fractured skull and eye socket could of easily died.
Yet again aint being a hero or a tough **** get surrounded fuck waiting for what they might do. Go in hard rip eyes out throw elbows bite ears off or whatever go after the ring lead of the group and go berserk man women or kid .

Wahesh

Reaction score
Near my house a few months back a 3 young pricks rounded up a dude they were 13 13 and 17 he was 36 didn't want to fight one king hit him from behind he ended up fractured skull and eye socket could of easily died.
Yet again aint being a hero or a tough **** get surrounded fuck waiting for what they might do. Go in hard rip eyes out throw elbows bite ears off or whatever go after the ring lead of the group and go berserk man women or kid .
Exactly right brother. Go after the big one first to send a strong message to the minions. Little feral shits make my blood boil :rage::rage::rage:

Wahesh

Reaction score

The pair fled the scene.

The system will protect these little shits.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm all for people coming out here and starting a new life and being given a chance. Contribute to this great country and people will appreciate it and accept you as one of their own.

I happen to know of Sudanese families (several), who have migrated out here as refugees and are working hard to repay Australia for "giving them a chance".

But it's the bad eggs that ruin it for the good people though, and result in them being tarred with the same brush sadly.

Melbourne is copping the worst of it, although Blacktown in NSW is also having issues with Africans causing trouble around Westfields, etc. Although they normally brawl with the Pacific Islander gangs.

Video of Wahesh on a rampage!
Fkn demolished them!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Real men try any other form of resolution first.....they certainly don't cyber strut around like try hard alpha male dickheads on the internet.
Sure, you can try to resolve the situation, but obviously you haven't experienced this in the real world, I would, and have on countless occasions, unleash hell in these situations that turn to shit. I got paid to do this, and even after 15 years bouncing, still have a clean record. So that shows I know how to act and obviously apply reasonable force.

You don't know @Wahesh so you don't know if he can back up his "cyber strutting" or not. I know youre a non-working journo or whatever and you were trained to assume bullshit to hit your word count so it must come naturally to you.

Since you started the label throwing, I'm sorry but your posts reek of beta cuck dickhead attitude.

Would love to see what you would do if the store was yours or a loved ones.....

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The pair fled the scene.

I hope these pieces of shit get bashed on a daily basis, in juvie or even better, on the street.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sure, you can try to resolve the situation, but obviously you haven't experienced this in the real world, I would, and have on countless occasions, unleash hell in these situations that turn to shit. I got paid to do this, and even after 15 years bouncing, still have a clean record. So that shows I know how to act and obviously apply reasonable force.

You don't know @Wahesh so you don't know if he can back up his "cyber strutting" or not. I know youre a non-working journo or whatever and you were trained to assume bullshit to hit your word count so it must come naturally to you.

Since you started the label throwing, I'm sorry but your posts reek of beta cuck dickhead attitude.

Would love to see what you would do if the store was yours or a loved ones.....
There’s a difference between legitimately defending yourself against a threat and carrying on with sexist nonsense on the internet/ talking about knocking teenage girls the fuck out.... or saying they need a “fingering” for that matter.

If you want to call me on my so called “beta cuck attitude”, go right ahead. Says more about you than it does about me imho.... doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Talk about women of any age being knocked the fuck out or needing a fingering is gross and should be called out for what it is..... disrespectful, sexist horse shit. Talk about any person needing to be K’d the FO on the net is unhelpful alpha poppycock in any case.

Anyway, thanks for your input Mr “both sides are fucked but especially the left”..... but I don’t think your opinion is any more balanced than you think mine is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Later that night.

Near my house a few months back a 3 young pricks rounded up a dude they were 13 13 and 17 he was 36 didn't want to fight one king hit him from behind he ended up fractured skull and eye socket could of easily died. Yet again aint being a hero or a tough **** get surrounded fuck waiting for what they might do. Go in hard rip eyes out throw elbows bite ears off or whatever go after the ring lead of the group and go berserk man women or kid .
The way I see this one "only get involved in a fight if your life is at risk, and you are prepared to kill someone". More and more these days people have a weapon, and that is a game changer. A bladed/sharp implement is more likely to be used in a fight than a firearm (because people know a firearm can kill, whereas a knife/stabbing implement can incapacitate and end a fight without killing someone). If there are weapons involved I'd be getting the fuck out of there. It's not worth it unless there is NO choice (e.g you are held at knifepoint or in a corner).

Apply principles of Krav Maga (use anything and everything), and use the element of suprise. Enter the fight like an absolute madman. Often bursting is enough to end a fight before it begins. Get in fast, get in close, and bring their head to the ground in a controlled manner.

Three most vulnerable areas on someone who isn't expecting something/who doesn't know how to fight.... the larynx (throat), the nose, and the knee. Most people are smart enough to protect their temple/jaw.

- Larynx if done right can cause the body to panic as it partly chokes. Won't end a fight but creates a disconnect to finish it. If you get up and under in the right spot it can put the body into shock.
- Nose is similar. It won't end a fight, but shattering someones nose is pain + blood, and will create a disconnect and shock.
- Knee is a harder one, but if weight bearing, with the right force can tear the ligament, or if you catch the kneecap and dislocate it. Either one will end the fight straight away and they won't be walking off.

Ironically the best place to be in a fight is as close as possible to the person, whereby their arms (and legs) become useless. Burst, attack the throat/nose, then the knee to incapacitate and it's over before it begins.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There’s a difference between legitimately defending yourself against a threat and carrying on with sexist nonsense on the internet/ talking about knocking teenage girls the fuck out.... or saying they need a “fingering” for that matter.

If you want to call me on my so called “beta cuck attitude”, go right ahead. Says more about you than it does about me imho.... doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Talk about women of any age being knocked the fuck out or needing a fingering is gross and should be called out for what it is..... disrespectful, sexist horse shit.

Anyway, thanks for your input Mr “both sides are fucked but especially the left”..... but I don’t think your opinion is any more balanced than you think mine is.
Did I defend his stupid statement about fingering?

You Are being your typical lefttard uneducated and illogical self, completely ignored the facts of the story and went on about cuck feminist bullshit.

So because they were "women", it's ok to assault and steal? Obviously you condone this shit. Sounds like you are a feminist. Your hypocrisy is laughable, claims to be against sexist while being sexist. You say Wahesh is disrespectful but what those piece of shit did isn't? Bitch please.

Real women don't assault and steal. In the real world if someone assualts you, dont cry like a bitch when you get assualted back, which is basically what lefttards like you do. Like I said, you sit in mummy basement and talk shit behind the safety of your screen, I got paid and lived this on a weekly basis.

And yes, only thing you are right about is both sides are fucked but the left is worse because of beta cucks like you that avoid the topic and steer to bullshit "ism's".

Ps Calling you a beta cuck does say more about me, says I recognise your pathetic stance and herd mentality and choose to be opposite of you and critically think for myself.

PPS your bullshit feminist crap failed, you want to claim racism because they are black now?

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did I defend his stupid statement about fingering?

You being a typical lefty uneducated and illogical self completely ignored the facts of the story and went on about cuck feminist bullshit.

So because they were "women", it's ok to assault and steal? Obviously you condone this shit. Sounds like you are a feminist. Your hypocrisy is laughable, claims to be against sexist while being sexist.

Real women don't assault and steal. In the real world if someone assualts you, dont cry like a bitch when you get assualted back, which is basically what lefttards like you do. Like I said, you sit in mummy basement and talk shit behind the safety of your screen, I got paid and lived this on a weekly basis.

And yes, only thing you are right about is both sides are fucked but the left is worse because of beta cucks like you that avoid the topic and steer to bullshit "ism's".

Ps Calling you a beta cuck does say more about me, says I recognise your pathetic stand and choose to be opposite of you.

PPS your bullshit feminist crap failed, you want to claim racism because they are black now?
Lol....well that’s your take and it’s a very subjective one, to say the least.

I’m not going through this silly cycle with you again. I’m not even going to defend myself apart from to say I think you’re off base on a few points you’re trying to make and I think it’s a bit of a stretch for you to say I lack logic when you’ve just made a major leap in logic yourself in assuming I condoned the act. I never said that, never implied that.... never said anything remotely like that. Illogical of you to imply I avoid actual debate by falling back on isms while you often avoid it by falling back on insults and by trying yo belittle people, too imo. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

There’s a good reason many people are trying to stamp out violent rhetoric against women....regardless of whether they are elites or delinquents, by the way. But if you don’t agree with that reasoning you probably never will.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was at Seven Hills station one night and 11 guys tried to jump me but i bashed them all and made 3 of them cry.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol....well that’s your take and it’s a very subjective one, to say the least.

I’m not going through this silly cycle with you again. I’m not even going to defend myself apart from to say I think you’re off base on a few points you’re trying to make and I think it’s a bit of a stretch for you to say I lack logic when you’ve just made a major leap in logic yourself in assuming I condoned the act. I never said that, never implied that.... never said anything remotely like that. Illogical of you to imply I avoid actual debate by falling back on isms while you often avoid it by falling back on insults and by trying yo belittle people, too imo. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

There’s a good reason many people are trying to stamp out violent rhetoric against women....regardless of whether they are elites or delinquents, by the way. But if you don’t agree with that reasoning you probably never will.
The fuck has the bolded crap you spewed have to do with defending yourself against attackers/thieves? I hate domestic violence and other innocent women being hit, these ***** aren't innocent and I hope they get what's coming to them.

Divert like usual. Obviously you can't answer me or stick to the topic.

PS massive fkn lol at you playing victim AGAIN with the insults. You insulted Wahesh and trying to take the high road? You belittle yourself, no help needed. If you kept it civil and kept the insults out, I wouldn't result to playing your game.

Also, calling @Wahesh disrespectful but not calling those ***** disrespectful is condoning their acts while diverting from the topic.

Don't start nothing and whinge when it becomes something.

Youre a joke mate and a waste of time.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If you want to call me on my so called “beta cuck attitude”, go right ahead. Says more about you than it does about me imho.... doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Talk about women of any age being knocked the fuck out or needing a fingering is gross and should be called out for what it is..... disrespectful, sexist horse shit. Talk about any person needing to be K’d the FO on the net is unhelpful alpha poppycock in any case.

to be fair to us intolerant folk, we actually are showing equality. If we were too show a different form of altercation just coz Theyre female then that would consist of some form of discrimination against them and eliminate equality from the equation?
Wahesh was only messing about fingering them he doesn’t want aids lol. Hey hey that joke may be offensive but statistically could be true if they’re from Africa as they have the highest populous of aids?
Speaking of aids, some research has been done that essentially says some Africans may have actually had sexual intercourse with monkeys who were the original carriers of the disease or ate them lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was at Seven Hills station one night and 11 guys tried to jump me but i bashed them all and made 3 of them cry.
You should of tried to restrain them like some beta cuck reccomends....

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
to be fair to us intolerant folk, we actually are showing equality. If we were too show a different form of altercation just coz Theyre female then that would consist of some form of discrimination against them and eliminate equality from the equation?
Wahesh was only messing about fingering them he doesn’t want aids lol. Hey hey that joke may be offensive but statistically could be true if they’re from Africa as they have the highest populous of aids?
Speaking of aids, some research has been done that essentially says some Africans may have actually had sexual intercourse with monkeys who were the original carriers of the disease or ate them lol.
Great, now you re-triggered the mutt and will crap on about how you're racist....

I'm tagging you in bro, I can only handle so much stupidity in a night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.