Teen girl gang 'assault staff and steal phones' at Vodafone stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...stores/ar-AAzz8rM?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

A gang of teenage girls are on the run after assaulting staff and stealing mobile phones in robberies targeting Vodafone stores.

Security vision shows the four females running through a Burwood Highway shopping centre in Melbourne’s east about 5.45pm yesterday.

Seconds later a scuffle erupts, with a defenceless worker dragged by the hair across the ground.

“They just kept going at her, punching her and punching her,” witness Craig Rouse said.

The offenders then entered a Vodafone store and stole a mobile phone before sprinting away.

About an hour earlier, detectives believe the same group targeted another Burwood Vodafone store, striking the owner as she closed the shop.

The 31-year-old victim, who is too afraid to be identified, was left bloody and injured after being struck to the face.

“(The offender) used the phone to hit me,” she recalled.

The thieves, who are all described as African in appearance, managed to steal four iPhones before a customer intervened.

“Luckily (the customer) was there, otherwise I don’t know what would have happened,” the victim said.

9NEWS has been told there have been at least a dozen thefts at dealer-owned stores over the past month.

Vodafone described the string of incidents as “concerning” in an official statement.

“Vodafone is providing support to the owners and staff of these stores.”

Investigations are ongoing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are people honestly too scared to stand up to teenage girls? FFS slap them bitches. They're young, stupid, skinny... what's the worst they could do? Scratch you? KNOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are people honestly too scared to stand up to teenage girls? FFS slap them bitches. They're young, stupid, skinny... what's the worst they could do? Scratch you? KNOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT!
Because that’s how you’d react in the situation?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Because that’s how you’d react in the situation?
Fucken oath if they were trying to steal my shit. Natural human instinct, if they hit you, you'd hit back. That shit about me being a gentlemen and not hurting ladies goes out the door when feral scum like that throw the first punch. They obviously didn't get taught manners by their parents.

They need a good fingering!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol need a good fingering

Wahesh

Reaction score
Calm down Ferguson, what a stupid thing to say.
Obviously they're frustrated at something. Relieve them a little bit... you know... loosen the pressure valve.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Obviously they're frustrated at something. Relieve them a little bit... you know... loosen the pressure valve.
You are obviously frustrated about something......maybe what you need is some less tight fitting underwear..... you know.... loosen the pressure valve.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Settle down, we're talking about a phone shop, not the frigging octagon. Having said that, I doubt you'd be a sure thing if you were pitted against four angry tenage girls in a cage.

Even in a self defence type situation, the aim should be to restrain and not to hurt....any self defence instructor who is worth a damn will tell you that.

Cool your jets, tough guy. :P

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucken oath if they were trying to steal my shit. Natural human instinct, if they hit you, you'd hit back. That shit about me being a gentlemen and not hurting ladies goes out the door when feral scum like that throw the first punch. They obviously didn't get taught manners by their parents.

They need a good fingering!
Agreed about everything up until the fingering line. Maybe the could use some ether calm the aggression a bit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Real men try any other form of resolution first.....they certainly don't cyber strut around like try hard alpha male dickheads on the internet.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You are obviously frustrated about something......maybe what you need is some less tight fitting underwear..... you know.... loosen the pressure valve.
I'm pretty sure it's public knowledge on this forum that I have a small penis. My underwear is loose enough as it is sir.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Settle down, we're talking about a phone shop, not the frigging octagon. Having said that, I doubt you'd be a sure thing if you were pitted against four angry tenage girls in a cage.

Even in a self defence type situation, the aim should be to restrain and not to hurt....any self defence instructor who is worth a damn will tell you that.

Cool your jets, tough guy. :P
I disagree. A hard-fisted punch to the nose straight up will put them on their arses unable to open their eyes. These chicks are crazy so they're obviously not well disciplined. Hey if I'm in self defense mode I'll do it. I'll unleash the Wahesh on those crazy little kittens!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Real men try any other form of resolution first.....they certainly don't cyber strut around like try hard alpha male dickheads on the internet.
I agree with this, however you'll have no time to negotiate a resolution when getting mugged from behind.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They Dindu Nuffin! They good girls!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have we all just overlooked the elephant in the room on this one?

Burwood, Melb.
The thieves, who are all described as African in appearance, managed to steal four iPhones before a customer intervened.
Ahhh multiculturalism... From a poverty stricken country barely able to feed themselves, to the shores of Australia to become criminals.

Yet for others they see a new life here and just want to contribute, yet the stereotype these shitheads convey makes it hard for them.

@Wahesh it's most likely they are working with gangs like APEX. You beat them down or fight them, and a phone call goes out. Before you know it you'd be followed out of the shops and greeted by an entire tribe of them armed with knifes and weapons ready to cave your head in. Tis not worth it. It's happened before too. Police tried to intervene a few months ago in an issue with Sudanese in Melb, and one officer had his head kicked in waiting for backup.

The funny part about this all is:
1. If they stole display phones, they are often dummies and don't work ; OR
2. If they stole legit phones, those IMEI numbers are recorded pre-sale anyway and the phones would be blocked and completely useless now anyway...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm all for people coming out here and starting a new life and being given a chance. Contribute to this great country and people will appreciate it and accept you as one of their own.

I happen to know of Sudanese families (several), who have migrated out here as refugees and are working hard to repay Australia for "giving them a chance".

But it's the bad eggs that ruin it for the good people though, and result in them being tarred with the same brush sadly.

Melbourne is copping the worst of it, although Blacktown in NSW is also having issues with Africans causing trouble around Westfields, etc. Although they normally brawl with the Pacific Islander gangs.

Video of Wahesh on a rampage!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know if you're in a situation where you are surrounded and intimidated youd go all in . Its nothing about being a tough guy . They are the ones thats created this situation .im no tough guy and id struggle to punch the skin of a 3 day old custard but once threatened and you feel like you are in some shit i wouldn't think twice of driving my thumbs into ones eyballs and trying to rip them out hopefully putting the group on the back foot and wouldn't give a shit if it were male or female

Status
Not open for further replies.