News Teams culling cheerleaders, but did anyone ask the cheerleasders thoughts?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
OH LOOK EVERYONE .. ITS SOUTHS ... The fanbase that have to play crowd chants and cheering through loudspeakers to increase the atmosphere at games.
That Viking Clap is annoying AF. It didn't exist in the game until a few years ago. Which jahesh thought of that??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing is more cringe then the bullshit drums at a south's game. Keep the cheerleaders
It is pretty ordinary.

What's wrong with just letting the underr 8s out there at half time like the good old days? It was always fun seeing a large kid plough through the defence for a try.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She's hot too.

And yes I am aware that @Darciemcd will see this message considering I tagged her in it.

Once again Darcie, you're hot :grinning:
Wahesh you will scare her off mate :laughing: I expected this from @Indiandog asking for bobs and vagene :tongueclosed: sorry Indiandog lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I knew south's and the nrlol were gay but FMD there is your proof.

That beta snowflake cuck Crowe can go fuck his husband.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its great having cheerleaders adds to the glamour of the event

Wahesh

Reaction score
I remember the first time I went to an NRL game when I was 8 at Belmore. The Bulldogs were versing the Steelers and we won. I actually remember Brett Dallas playing in the reserves that day. Anyway... after the game and the Bulldogs won, the cheerleaders were dancing all around the ground near the fans and I still remember her dancing and having this big smile on her face... then all the fans walking up the hill then down to exit... it was a great day. A Saturday afternoon game at Belmore (good old days). So as long as I've been a fan, there have always been cheerleaders. They are apart of the game, just like the fans - it's as simple as that.

MSteiner

New Pup
Reaction score
Personally I am for the cheerleaders.

I have a daughter who is part of the current junior Sapphires. She spent several years with traditional dance studios and she found it intimidating.

Now as a part of the Junior Sapphires and the studio behind it, there is feeling of inclusion.
She can look forward to performing on the field and with the additional acrobatic sessions she is leaning how to do the flips and other stunts.

She loves it. Was at the Eels game and the next performance is at Belmore. She has made a number of new friends and a fair number of the current crop are actual Bulldogs fans.

Good on Darcie for the fight and I hope that even though the cheerleaders for teams are now mostly run by dance studios, at least they are studios that focus on cheerleading.

Go Dogs and go Sapphires.

M

Reactions: K E

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the fans need somebody to lead the cheering ffs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Former NRL (Bulldogs) cheerleader Regan Yerbury takes overseas trip after fraud charges.

Eliza Barr, St George Shire Standard

April 2, 2019 12:53pm

A former NRL cheerleader charged with fraudulently claiming a $30,000 car insurance payout took a lavish cross-continental trip after she was excused from her bail reporting conditions last year.

Regan Yerbury, 23, travelled to America, Mexico, Portugal, Morocco, Dubai and Indonesia between December 29 and February 10 after her father put up a $10,000 surety at Sutherland court.
Police allege Yerbury, her mother and senior sergeant Karen Yerbury, and their alleged associate Gavin Dunn fraudulently claimed $30,571.17 from car insurance agency Eric Insurance Limited between May 2017 and April 2018.

All three co-accused are charged with one count of dishonestly obtaining financial advantage.
Karen Yerbury is also charged with misconduct in a public office in relation to the alleged fraud, while Dunn has been charged with driving disqualified and participating in a criminal group.
Both women appeared briefly at Sutherland Local Court on Tuesday before their cases were adjourned for charge certification by the Director of Public Prosecutions at Downing Centre District Court on June 11.
None of the co-accused have entered a plea to any of the charges.

Yerbury posted a picture of herself in Jamaica on January 18 captioned “goodbye to the Caribbean and my bikinis, not sure Morocco would approve”.
“Jesus you need a travel show,” a friend commented.
“Just need someone to fund,” Yerbury responded.

On another image shot in Tulum, Mexico, Yerbury wrote “no amount of kids’ pee could ruin these waters for me”.

Yerbury was a Canterbury Bulldogs cheerleader from 2013 to 2016

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crowe told The Daily Telegraph at the time he believes fans found it “uncomfortable” having cheerleaders perform during his team’s games.

“It makes women uncomfortable and it makes blokes who take their son to the football also uncomfortable,” he said at the time.

“But we are thankful for the time and effort the girls put in and some of them probably will be disappointed.”

“We feel they (cheerleaders) made a lot of people uncomfortable.”

I am a woman and I love the input from the cheerleaders at our games. It does not make me feel in any way uncomfortable unlike having to look at his melon in the tabloids and the big screen at the footy.

Just who does Crowe think he is? He has no right to speak for me, you or anyone else.

All his marvellous club could offer were there shit drummers and tumblers.....he can take a walk off the nearest cliff and take his Hollywood mates with him..Burgesses and all....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Viking Clap is annoying AF. It didn't exist in the game until a few years ago. Which jahesh thought of that??

Came from the soccer so they are not even original.

Did you hear the BSB this morning where they were talking about the Canterbury Crusaders ( NZ Rugby) changing their name in response to the terrorist attack due to the 'religious connotations'. What next..no more Raiders, Dragons or Warriors???

Wahesh

Reaction score
Came from the soccer so they are not even original.

Did you hear the BSB this morning where they were talking about the Canterbury Crusaders ( NZ Rugby) changing their name in response to the terrorist attack due to the 'religious connotations'. What next..no more Raiders, Dragons or Warriors???
I heard about that a while back but I don't think it will happen. They are named after a crusade which I think is more historic than what some nut did.