• Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bulldogs~Babe*

=RSR DETECTIVE=
Reaction score
Every year there is usually one or two teams that stand out. They might have a crap year the year before than come out killin it the next year. There was penrith and the cowboys that really surprised everyone by becoming so good. I just wanna see who everyone thinks is gunna be the spark team this year. Maybe had a crap season last year but come out strong this year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Newcastle,if johns stays fit but that probably wont happen so i say Souths, seriousely i think theyll be a big improvement this year

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price & Wiki wont let them give up on games like they did last year.

Christabella

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will perform much better in the regular season matches in 2005. They had a shocking start to 2004 and just scraped into the finals and we all expected them to be out after one match. However the confidence they gained from defeating us and Brisbane in consecutive weeks, then nearly knocking off the Roosters will set them up for an even better season in 2005.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Penrith will go downhill this year... dont know why ppl think they will do well???
their side is weaker this year than last year, they have no impact from the Bench at all this year!!!!

North Queensland will do better than ppl expect, most ppl think that last year they were just lucky my ****ing ass they were!!!
shows how much ppl watched the games in 2004 to say that!!!!

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cowboys laid the platform with solid defence last year. They still struggled to close out many games they should have won. Confidence will go a long way to helping them correct that. Carl Webb and Jonathon Thurston also provide them with two more potential game breakers.

Webb and Rauhihi looked ominous in combination against the Sharks. Thurston was also impressive and combined very well with Matty Bowen.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cowboys and the Sharks will be big improvers this season.

B

Bwaif

I see the warriors improving immensly with the new leadership they have on offer with Price, and the experience with Wiki

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
I'm going with the warriors as the team to improve the most from last season, they had a really bad season last season and i'm sure they're looking to improve, and with a new captain i think they'll do well.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
Cowboys and the Sharks will be big improvers this season.

yeah all the KFC and Macca's Hutch chowed into is going to work as extra padding

*Bulldogs~Babe*

=RSR DETECTIVE=
Reaction score
I didnt pick the bulldogs cause we never have a crap season we are always consistent

Reaction score
Warriors and the Rabbits. Broncos will turn to ****. The Roosters won't be far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.