14 Cogger
15 Sue
16 Jackson
17 Napa

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We had Meany trained up at 1, pissed off Hoppa dropped that.
I remember when people here, of all races, argued with me that Hoppa should be our fullback 100% because 'he's safe'.
Nothwithstanding the fact safe doesn't win matches, and he's slower than Ogden, he's not even safe ! That was an ABC drop.

You guys Can't see how damaging Hoppa is to the team. We need more than a 6000k link man. We need speed, or size, or X factor. He offers ball skills when this isn't even the Australian cricket team.

Could you ever see Hoppa do a solo try the way Holland did tonight?
No?
Didn't think so. Hope I just opened your eyes.

Swap him out. Let's give him to Cronulla and take Dugan(and ask Nulla to make up the 100. Both teams would benefit there.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ (has been getting dominated on his kick returns, but we have no other choice)
3. Hopoate
4. Lafai
5. Smith (needs to be left winger to compete against Don or tower over Thompson, pending team lists)
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tolman (first 20 mins and get him straight off, our middle defence is ordinary in the second half, let this fucker warm the bench after his first stint until required)
11. Topine / Doorey (Fermor and Stone are Titans backrowers lol just play either kid)
12. Mariner
13. Jackson

14. Averillo
15. To'Omaga
16. Napa
17. Thompson

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to mix shit up and plan for the future.
Meaney
DWZ
Lafai
Hoppa
Smith
Averillo
Foran
Ogden
JMK
Thompson
Doorey
RFM
Jacko

Napa
Toomaga
Topine
Lewis

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes no difference. There is no more blood to be had from this stone of a roster.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ (has been getting dominated on his kick returns, but we have no other choice)
3. Hopoate
4. Lafai
5. Smith (needs to be left winger to compete against Don or tower over Thompson, pending team lists)
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tolman (first 20 mins and get him straight off, our middle defence is ordinary in the second half, let this fucker warm the bench after his first stint until required)
11. Topine / Doorey (Fermor and Stone are Titans backrowers lol just play either kid)
12. Mariner
13. Jackson

14. Averillo
15. To'Omaga
16. Napa
17. Thompson
Now this is a team that makes sense! Players in their best position!
WTF cant the coach pick a decent team like this??

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson & Averillo in.

Katoa & Britt/Ogden out.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ogden was great in attack but horrible in defence. he has probably earned his spot the last few weeks though, looks like our best prop at the moment

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wakeman. Give him a run. Over Lewis. Or even drop Foran if they are hellbent on giving Lewis all the chances in the world.
Oh, last I heard he was carrying an injury, not sure where he's at now. Probably best not bothering with the likes of him and Averillo and just giving them a fresh start in preseason under new staff.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to mix shit up and plan for the future.
Meaney
DWZ
Lafai
Hoppa
Smith
Averillo
Foran
Ogden
JMK
Thompson
Doorey
RFM
Jacko

Napa
Toomaga
Topine
Lewis
This although can we get rid of Lewis please! I have a massive hangover after watching that crab!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, last I heard he was carrying an injury, not sure where he's at now. Probably best not bothering with the likes of him and Averillo and just giving them a fresh start in preseason under new staff.
Could be better than Lewis at least...

Stuggle to see why on earth we aren't trying things...

It's like they expected this Lewis at half thing to work after it's failed 100 times before

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney
Smith
Lafai
Hopoate
DWZ
Foran
Lewis
Ogden
JMK
Thompson
RFM
Doorey
Jackson

Katoa
To’omaga
Napa
Topine

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Tolman, Montoya, Holland or Lewis. Replace them with the players on development contracts. Throw Okunbur a wing spot. Like to see avo at 5/8.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could be better than Lewis at least...

Stuggle to see why on earth we aren't trying things...

It's like they expected this Lewis at half thing to work after it's failed 100 times before
Trying things is why we're in the situation we are right now.. constantly shuffling the side, constant change of "tactics" at training, etc..

The club failed from the get go when we we failed to focus on the basics, things like fitness, defensive structure, knowing your roles, etc are things we needed to nail yet didn't.

There isn't any point in trying anything else now, just let some of the boys take a break and come back ready for preseason where we hopefully focus on what we need to focus on and the boys begin learning their roles in the team, executing them and then continuing to build on them.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying things is why we're in the situation we are right now.. constantly shuffling the side, constant change of "tactics" at training, etc..

The club failed from the get go when we we failed to focus on the basics, things like fitness, defensive structure, knowing your roles, etc are things we needed to nail yet didn't.

There isn't any point in trying anything else now, just let some of the boys take a break and come back ready for preseason where we hopefully focus on what we need to focus on and the boys begin learning their roles in the team, executing them and then continuing to build on them.
I respectfully disagree if that is okay.

Purely and simply we need to use these games to see what can work for next season. That should be the main goal.

1) Hopoate isn't a fullback, he's rubbish at the best of times, and he's as slow as a semi trailer. Meaney to fullback, Hopoate to centre.
2) Lafai- if he's here play him in the centres
3) Smith, I swear to love if he plays centre again I'll lose it.
4) Lewis, bugger him off and for good this time. Wish they suspended him for longer. He's a major reason we are listless in attack, has zero creativity. I would actually try him as a running lock, lets see if it work, if not, see ya Lewis, find another club.
5) Pillows like Napa...why is he starting? He's an awful starting prop, bench impact prop that's it!

Honestly a dead monkey could pick a better side than our coach did last week! Would we still lose, probably but we'd actually find out a few things going forward! Doing the same thing and expecting different results is lunacy!