Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
15 minutes ago Mounties were up 12-0 after schoupps Try. Heard nothing since

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was a solid game. Schoup scored early looked solid but got a head knock and couple stitches. Tried hard to get back in it. Penrith played a thew first graders. So much so Cleary and his coaching team gave the half time address on the field. Mountys played well and be even better going forward with match fitness on there side. There defence was good on the line. Played with aggression with and without the ball. Looks like a good season comming up

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was a solid game. Schoup scored early looked solid but got a head knock and couple stitches. Tried hard to get back in it. Penrith played a thew first graders. So much so Cleary and his coaching team gave the half time address on the field. Mountys played well and be even better going forward with match fitness on there side. There defence was good on the line. Played with aggression with and without the ball. Looks like a good season comming up
Thanks ATT. Seems like a good turnaround from last week. It will be great if Ball and Flegg are performing.

Reactions: ATT

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate the review

Reactions: ATT

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks ATT. Seems like a good turnaround from last week. It will be great if Ball and Flegg are performing.
flegg where solid. There fitness needs a little improvement. But overall good run. We also have two possible 3 to come back in flegg. They could make the finals if they keep there heads about them and work hard. There back row was brutal in d. And the front row made some good carry’s. Bbo needs to learn to not drill every pass sometimes soft hands are needed. But without giving game play away the structure in attack and d is totally different from years gone by in a good way

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Riff played morowscki, Burton, stains and Spencer’. Plus one two more first graders. So the score reflected the ability the team played with against some first graders. Good vibe about this team also

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only match report I can find on this game was on NRL.com. I was going to post it, but it must have been a Panthers article as it didn't even mention anyone from the Mounties.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the review ATT.

I wonder how Burton played on the wing? Or has Cleary moved him to prop now?
This is what I don't get. Penrith keep saying that Burton is the backup half so if that's the case then surely he should be playing in the halves in CC. Why is he playing at left centre when they have 5-6 players who could play in the centres? They favoured Salmon and Brendan Hands to play in the halves despite everyone saying that Burton is better than both of these guys

To me it seems pretty clear that Penrith have already moved on from Burton (they did so when they signed Salmon)...at this point they're just waiting for us to fold and give them what they want

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks for the review ATT.

I wonder how Burton played on the wing? Or has Cleary moved him to prop now?
He was center. And seems to have baulked up a little. In my opionion in the second half they seemed to play him a lot at 5/8 and his kicking game combined with his running game gave the riff a lift. Although they where also at those stage playing against some development players. So overall he was solid in a side to be honest with the amount first greasers in it should put 20 on mountys. So overall a good result. On a side note in the box Ivan, his 3 assistants and Ivan looked like he took over the coaching at half time talk. I think Trent and his team where in the stands letting potter run his squad. It was a good result

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mounties
are in action this Saturday with trial games at St Marys Stadium.
NSW Cup v Penrith at 7pm

Squad:
Aaron Schoup, Atini Gafa, Bailey Biondi, Ben Seufale, Bradley Deitz, Dean Matterson, Declan Casey, Falakiko Manu, Haimona Hiroti, Harry Leddy, Jack Miller, Josh Daley, Kamren Cryer, Kane McQuiggin, Kieren Moss, Liam Coleman, Mitchell Butfield, Paea Pua, Reuben Porter, Reubenn Rennie, Rhys Davies, Riley Cheshire, Vincent Rennie, Watson Heleta

RMC v St Marys at 3pm
Squad:
Averika Shaw, Brady Cheshire, Casey Sioli, Christian Urso, Cleveland McGhie, Corey Gatt, Elvis John Oloaga, Hayden McClintock, Isaac Williams, Jack Hartwig, Jacob Wright, Jamon Wormleaton, John Fale, Jonathan Villar, Lekendrick Masoe, Mason Williams, Rydge Smith , Semi Camaisala, Terii Taia, Toby Huxley, Tom Simpson, Zade Kalache

HNWP v St Marys at 11:30am
Squad - TBA
Dean Matterson is the brother of Ryan. Has he always played for Mounties?