Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone think it's a bit weird Thompson just got back last week and now he's suddenly out with COVID? Can't help but think something is continuing to go on behind the scenes in terms of us trying to continue to move him on from the Bulldogs.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone think it's a bit weird Thompson just got back last week and now he's suddenly out with COVID? Can't help but think something is continuing to go on behind the scenes in terms of us trying to continue to move him on from the Bulldogs.
if Gus moves TPJ and Thommo on, replaces them with a class spine player and finds some solid value forwards in one off season than he is the messiah

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fmd dogs at $9 against the Sharks didn't think our lowest point in the season would be after we booted Barret

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely the Dogs ask the corrupt NRL c{}nts for a dispensation to allow us to select Ava Seaufamangi now that Thompson has Covid?
We need a little more size and grunt on the horrendous bench FFS

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely the Dogs ask the corrupt NRL c{}nts for a dispensation to allow us to select Ava Seaufamangi now that Thompson has Covid?
Tpj will come in.. its our fault for not naming ava

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They have asked due to covid & a surprise selection is pending.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs should easily win this one
Thats what I thought, TPJ was a bronco reject, Thomo got Covid, Hethrington snapped his shoulder, our centres dont wanna sidestep and pass, Dufty went der, our half cant short grubber and communicate and we pannic under pressure and cant complete sets.
But we can defend leads, Max King is better than TPJ and getting tha ball down that end is not totally impossible.
If they wanna be in our face, then we quick play the ball and get some repeats.
Myriad of game change opportunities.
Bulldogs never quit!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been reading most of the posts regarding TPJ i do not get the dropping him to get fit fit for what if he is not fit this time of year how the hell is dropping to reggies gunna help reflects piss poor attitude i reckon. One other poster said hopefully CC gives GUS a call and gets some of the young fullas a crack so he can get a look at them i totally agree . The sharks be licking there lips SO please GUS and MICK please listen to the diehard fans who only want the best for the club going forward.