Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We proved we can shut down a team in Newcastle so why cant they do it again?
Our kicking game is going to have to be well contested, take the lesson out of the Parra loss.

Malla

Reaction score
We proved we can shut down a team in Newcastle so why cant they do it again?
Our kicking game is going to have to be well contested, take the lesson out of the Parra loss.
Interesting that is all Gus mentioned as to why we got smacked against Parra.

Bad kicking game and ends to sets of 6.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Time to give a res forward ago..patalo is big enough not angry enough needs an offload..

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be a point a minute by halftime 40 to nil, maybe 2nd half another 20 points due to being to tired to run, 3 tries against the Fox at attempted intercepts.
Sad but true.

I think JAC should just accept the fact that not every pass from the wing will lead to an intercept try.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sad but true.

I think JAC should just accept the fact that not every pass from the wing will lead to an intercept try.
His eyes are as big as plates bc it's the only time he sees a ball passed out there. Certainly none from our team at least ;)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So that means Thompson and Stimson aren't playing thank god. For all you scums who are bagging TPJ, he isn't playing in his natural position which is 8 and he's playing with 6-8 week injury and doesn't sook!

Thompson the flop on the other hand wasted 3 months of playing time for his dumb concussion issues and protocols. Keep in mind TPJ is a way better player who is not playing in his natural position and is injured trying his best for the club and the fans. Now, Thompson has COVID again and should be gone at the end of the season. I hope that TPJ comes better and stronger next year.
Ill keep it civil.
Calling fellow Dogs supporters scum isnt a good look for you.