Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that means Thompson and Stimson aren't playing thank god. For all you scums who are bagging TPJ, he isn't playing in his natural position which is 8 and he's playing with 6-8 week injury and doesn't sook!

Thompson the flop on the other hand wasted 3 months of playing time for his dumb concussion issues and protocols. Keep in mind TPJ is a way better player who is not playing in his natural position and is injured trying his best for the club and the fans. Now, Thompson has COVID again and should be gone at the end of the season. I hope that TPJ comes better and stronger next year.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
shut your mouth dickhead....i let racist shit go in here all the time.....BTW, i forgot you are the judge of what is racist and what is not - next time i will check with you before i say anything,,fkn flop
Yes please do check in with me before you accuse someone else of racism so that I can correct you.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thompson has covid. Eventually his luck will change.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So that means Thompson and Stimson aren't playing thank god. For all you scums who are bagging TPJ, he isn't playing in his natural position which is 8 and he's playing with 6-8 week injury and doesn't sook!

Thompson the flop on the other hand wasted 3 months of playing time for his dumb concussion issues and protocols. Keep in mind TPJ is a way better player who is not playing in his natural position and is injured trying his best for the club and the fans. Now, Thompson has COVID again and should be gone at the end of the season. I hope that TPJ comes better and stronger next year.
Phones off and away during school hours Omar!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either NRL haven't got the latest update from the Dogs as this is the latest on NRL Teams updated at 4:48pm today:

Bulldogs: After getting through 36 minutes in his comeback match prop Luke Thompson returns to the starting side at lock. Josh Jackson moves from lock to second row and Tevita Pangai jnr is out. Chris Patolo is the new man on the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
While I understand why you are saying that, I also find it difficult to understand if you believe the reports that it Was Ciraldo that brought him to the Panthers. I would have thought he would trust in his ability to get the best out of TPJ.
I don't know, all I know is Potter mentioned that he and Ciraldo have been in discussion and next thing you know TPJ is dropped. His form hasn't been acceptable so maybe they want to see some type of reaction from him over the next two weeks....or they're forcing him out.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As if they’ve dropped him to get him to fire up in the last round he’s good as gone

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Since re-signing he has been awful. Jumper grabbing missed tackles, giving away penalties, pushing stupid passes, butter fingers ... he's just gone back to cruising for another few years now that he has job security.
3 years was too long... it's actually insane how he instantly went back to his old ways after the extension... can't make this shit up sometimes