bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Round 24 Team News: Joshua Stuckey to make NRL debut
1661499956055.png
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have updated their side to play the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks on Saturday August 27th at PointsBet Stadium, kicking off at 5:30PM AEST in Round 24 of the 2022 NRL Premiership.

After being named to start earlier in the week, Bulldogs forward Luke Thompson will miss this Saturday's Cronulla Sutherland Sharks fixture after testing positive to COVID-19.

Harrison Edwards will move off the bench into lock, with NSW Cup player Joshua Stuckey set to make his NRL debut.

Head Coach Mick Potter has opted to run with a new back row combination, with Stuckey joining captain Josh Jackson and Raymond Faitala-Mariner.

Other changes see local junior Chris Patolo promoted onto the interchange bench, alongside forwards Zach Dockar-Clay and Joe Stimson.
No.​
Player​
Sponsor​
1​
Jake Averillo​
AIWC
2​
Jacob Kiraz​
3​
Aaron Schoupp​
4​
Braidon Burns​
5​
Josh Addo-Carr​
6​
Matt Burton​
7​
Kyle Flanagan​
8​
Max King​
9​
Jeremy Marshall-King​
10​
Paul Vaughan​
11​
Josh Jackson (C)​
12​
Ray Faitala-Mariner​
16​
Harrison Edwards​
Interchange​
14​
Zach Dockar-Clay​
15​
Joe Stimson​
17​
Chris Patolo​
25​
Joshua Stuckey​
Reserves​
19​
Declan Casey​
22​
Kurtis Morrin​

Match page: https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2022/round-24/sharks-v-bulldogs/ (Sharks team list)

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No TPJ and nothing in the injury ward

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No TPJ. I'd love to see Topine and Morrin in for Edwards and Stimson. Also bring in Skelton instead of ZDC - ZDC shared minutes with JMK and offered nothing. I don't see the point in doing that.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Ava Seumanufangai gone for the year?

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, that bench is going to see the Sharks pile the points on

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs that bench again and no TPJ??? Wtf?

Based on what I saw last week in NSW Cup alone, Morrin in/Edwards out, Skelton in/ZDC out and give Skelton some minutes off the bench.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would love to know what the go is with TPJ. From the outside looking in seems like his chemistry with the team is pretty much non-existent. I smell another gigantic waste in salary cap space.

Morrin surely did enough last week to earn a spot in the 17 ahead some of those plebs on the bench.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really would love for this season to end right about now… :tearsofjoy: the next two weeks will be rough I feel:sweat: