Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will be at the game, the Parra scum be up for this one, we need bodies in the forwards to make this a contest.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From those highlights, I’d like to keep Averillo at fullback to see how he progresses, he’ll learn and get even better.

Schoup was angry Ado got that try and schoup out of position to let in a try which he does a few games I’ve noticed, probably why Ado rushes up every now and then.
Can’t believe how dirty Schoup was when JAC swooped in front of him and got the try he didn’t even celebrate with them.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Can’t believe how dirty Schoup was when JAC swooped in front of him and got the try he didn’t even celebrate with them.
Seriously if he keeps up that attitude he can fuck right off to Parra or some shit.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Thompson will obviously be way under-done so that's a bit of a worry. And TPJ needs to think run first, and hard!

Either way, I don't have a good feeling about this game.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant have both Edwards and topine,Edwards/stimson reggies tpj lock thommo bench

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the Bulldogs any hope of repeating their earlier victory over Parramatta ?
God I hope so if I go to that game and we get slapped I’ll be fucking pissed.we seem to be really hot and cold then so are parra who knows

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS give Skelton a go, what have you got to lose. He has had plenty of game experience in rugby and even if he make some mistakes I think the fans would just love to see him in action. Move Topine in for ZDC makes sooo much sense, doesn't it?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS give Skelton a go, what have you got to lose. He has had plenty of game experience in rugby and even if he make some mistakes I think the fans would just love to see him in action. Move Topine in for ZDC makes sooo much sense, doesn't it?
Not ready it's that simple needs a full off season at least, he's still making a lot of errors in reserve grade what do you think happens in first grade? You don't pick a bloke for the fans...are we not trying to win games? He's a talent, but he's a season away. I don't rate Schoupp at all, but right now he's a safer pick