Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not watching anymore....
I'm overseas and chewing up my data allowance. Just not worth it.

Parra are experts at taking advantage of a team on the ropes and we are specials for folding like a deck of cards.
Yeah if you're o/s don't waste your data - just a flaming pile of trash right now.

Parra are a confidence team. If you can hold them, they lose resolve and fold. If not, they can put 30 on easy

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s clear today Potter wanted to try and get ZDC and Stimson extensions
I don’t think Ciraldo will keep potter on

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
We knew after 5 minutes when they took a 2 nil lead that they were not here to play today.
Also just watch the our defensive line the first few sets. Always a good indicator of whether we have turned up.

Today, we were either standing still or back peddling - right from the start.

That's why we had that horrendous stat after 20 or 25 minutes of zero tackles in Parrascum's half.

They were going most of the length in one set and we were trying to ruck it out off our line playing 1 out Desball and making it to our own 40m line on the last then kick it aimlessly. Then rinse and repeat.

We are kind of dumb team because we keep doing the same shit that isn't working.

After some good attacking football a while ago we have really reverted to the 1 out sh!t. Horrible to watch - in fact, I turned the game off.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
we still have too many holes for next year. Kikau and Mahoney fix small parts, but we still need a 1, 7 and some go forward ffs. Surely alamoti and Skelton get a run ahead of schoupp and burns now