Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just gotta contain their forward pack and we should be fine. Outside backs are all awful in defense, spine is average with SJ playing career worst football. I hope we go into this game thinking we are underdogs and that the warriors are threats, don’t take them lightly.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a dilema here. Harry is trying to show his capabilities because he thinks he has a chance of getting back to being a 1st grade coach somewhere (there are likely to be a few opportunities come up over the next 12 or so months) so he wants to win as many matches as he can to further his personal ambition. The Club is fine with this because they like him (and feel a bit guilty bringing in Ciraldo over the top of him) and would be really happy for him if his interim time at Bulldogs got him a 1st grade gig somewhere.
Spot on

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If SJ plays well we will be in for a tough game. On his day he can carve up an opposition team. Wonder what frame of mind he will be in cause at one stage it looked like he was coming over to the dogs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If SJ plays well we will be in for a tough game. On his day he can carve up an opposition team. Wonder what frame of mind he will be in cause at one stage it looked like he was coming over to the dogs.
Has he had a day this year yet?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Update:

No.PlayerSponsor
1Jake AverilloAIWC
2Jacob KirazTender Loving Care Disability Services
3Aaron SchouppTLH Recruitment
4Braidon BurnsHy-Tec
5Josh Addo CarrMMX Projects
6Matt BurtonIntello IT
7Kyle FlanaganJay Productions & Events
8Max KingPenny’s Crispy Pork Crackling
9Jeremy Marshall-KingDaily Press
10Paul VaughanCincotta Chemist Campsie Superstore
11Josh Jackson (C)Khalil Lawyers
12Jackson TopinePuppi Lovers
13Raymond Faitala-MarinerArmour Cleaning
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Zach Dockar-ClayDental on Evaline
15Joe StimsonAccolade Wines
16Harrison EdwardsMcDonalds Punchbowl & Lakemba
17Chris PatoloGuardian Venue Management
ReservesRecovery Partners
19Declan Casey
20Kurtis Morrin
We are really gonna blitz the Warriors when King and Vaughan come off and Potter unleashes that massive and talented bench rotation. It looks absolutely f**cn awesome.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya to be stretchered off in the 6th minute

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Potter is starting to piss me off with his team selections and his use of the bench....FMD it's Hasler, Pay and Baz all over again. The season is over, what's the point in picking the same guys every week. Give the young guys a go FFS
u just dont hand out first grade jerseys
u earn your spot

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, his son would be the 3rd.

I'm a Jnr and my boy is the 3rd. Had to honour my dad's wishes.

My dad (Snr) missed seeing my boy by a few months...
His older brother and crew do my concrete jobs down here in Canberra.

His name is also Tevita, named after their Dad.

He told me that his younger brother also wanted to carry his dad's name so he officially changed it to Tevita, ie Tevita Pangai Jnr.

That would make Bulldog Tevita at least Tevita III, although I'm not sure on their Grandad or Great Grandad's name.

I also can't remember if his bro told me what Bulldog Tevita's birth name was.

I've never met Bulldog Tevita, but I can tell you that his brother & entire crew are absolute gentlemen & great to work with - wonderful humans.

Kudos to you Assassin for honoring your dads wishes, sad to here that he missed him by a few months - but know that he is with you both ALWAYS.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His older brother and crew do my concrete jobs down here in Canberra.

His name is also Tevita, named after their Dad.

He told me that his younger brother also wanted to carry his dad's name so he officially changed it to Tevita, ie Tevita Pangai Jnr.

That would make Bulldog Tevita at least Tevita III, although I'm not sure on their Grandad or Great Grandad's name.

I also can't remember if his bro told me what Bulldog Tevita's birth name was.

I've never met Bulldog Tevita, but I can tell you that his brother & entire crew are absolute gentlemen & great to work with - wonderful humans.

Kudos to you Assassin for honoring your dads wishes, sad to here that he missed him by a few months - but know that he is with you both ALWAYS.
I've met Tevita a few times bro and he is also an absolute gentleman. A gentle giant, very respectful and great with the bunch of kids who recognised him and wanted some photos and a chat at the time. He was with some mates at a cafe and he stepped away and spent time with a bunch of 14-15-year-olds and made their day. He could have ignored them or told them he was busy after taking pics with them but he gave them time and sat with them.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we somehow lose this game I don’t want to see anymore Potter to stay as coach threads ‍♂
Don't blame Potter, blame the d!ckheads the took our home game 1200 kms away from Sydney knowing we had a short turnaround for an away game out of Australia.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've met Tevita a few times bro and he is also an absolute gentleman. A gentle giant, very respectful and great with the bunch of kids who recognised him and wanted some photos and a chat at the time. He was with some mates at a cafe and he stepped away and spent time with a bunch of 14-15-year-olds and made their day. He could have ignored them or told them he was busy after taking pics with them but he gave them time and sat with them.
Yeah TPJ is a solid fella. Cops a lot of shit on here by people who expect him to be a workhorse. TPJ is the player who will pull off the miracle offload or game changing hit in a big game. Very few of his type in the NRL

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah TPJ is a solid fella. Cops a lot of shit on here by people who expect him to be a workhorse. TPJ is the player who will pull off the miracle offload or game changing hit in a big game. Very few of his type in the NRL
He is a Bentley (luxury sports car) and can't be used as a tough SS ute.