Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our bench is so weak, not sure how Ava doesn't get a run considering he made a successful return to cup last week. Skelton in for ZDC and I'd maybe look at pushing RFM back to the bench and maybe even consider playing him through the middle.
Start Edwards and RFM bench
Skelton for ZDC

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our bench is going to cause us problems again, hopefully we rack up a score in the early stages.

Whenever our starting forwards go off we end up getting rolled in the middle.
Unfortunately this is only going to get worse next year. We will have the worst middle rotation in the competition.

Normally you might say we are short on depth in areas. We are short “period” for quality middle forwards. We don’t even have quality in the starting lineup.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Start Edwards and RFM bench
Skelton for ZDC
We won't do it but I definitely think we need RFM off the bench playing through the middle with us so weak there. We also don't exactly use our edge forwards as strike forwards so it's kind of a waste having him there for now.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who will he replace??
it would either be a edge or ZDC, it could be bullshit also as it was unofficial dogs site on insta. It makes sense to give him a run tho in this game.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree that ZDC has been a bit of a waste lately,But he does cover any injuries in the 6,7,9.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are people worried about this game? The Warriors are trash. We were pretty good last week considering our opponents. Considering how both teams are playing we should put 30 on them easy. Maybe they'll score a try or two against us when we get tired in the second half and our defence turns to shit but they won't get close to us. I'm expecting a continuation of the Burton-JAC show...followed by another thrashing of the Eels next week

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why are people worried about this game? The Warriors are trash. We were pretty good last week considering our opponents. Considering how both teams are playing we should put 30 on them easy. Maybe they'll score a try or two against us when we get tired in the second half and our defence turns to shit but they won't get close to us. I'm expecting a continuation of the Burton-JAC show...followed by another thrashing of the Eels next week
I’m not worried but the selections are making it hard for a 100% definite win. That bench is so bad.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we can't beat the Warriors Ciraldo needs to be signed asap