Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Most run metres and most tackles for the team.. it sounds like you’re done.
And what did that achieve? Our entire pack was garbage today. And we lost. Look at the cows back rowers…all powerful ball runners, good hands, try scorers.

Jackson is past it, topping the metres with a whopping 90odd means nothing.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fam, can someone give us a rundoen of the game? Positives? Negatives? Cheers. I missed it this week.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I have to say, our forwards let the backs down today - they were smashed into submission, leaving all the pressure on the backs to try to keep us in the game for as long as possible.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey fam, can someone give us a rundoen of the game? Positives? Negatives? Cheers. I missed it this week.
Positives

* we were ok for the first 30 mins. If you're bothered to watch it, turn it off after 30 mins.
* we were actually in the lead twice in the game but not when it counted.

Negatives

* too many mistakes
* heads went down after the offside/double movement rort
* TPJ is an overpaid cat
* team selection and bench rotation was rubbish
* NOBODY cracked 100m

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Positives

* we were ok for the first 30 mins. If you're bothered to watch it, turn it off after 30 mins.

Negatives

* too many mistakes
* TPJ is an overpaid cat
* NOBODY cracked 100m
That’s embarrassing nobody cracking 100

Cows had 10 different players…Gilbert had 100 in the first half….Drinkwater almost had 200

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have improved and im still happy about that. Beating the side in 2nd who has been in form, was probably expecting a lot. Im not expecting us to go from not averaging 10 point a game to beating top 4 sides just yet. But we gave them a scare which is good enough.

It also doesnt change my opinion about being ok with Potter getting more time (a year at first). He might need some additional/new defensive staff though. And we also have more good players coming next year

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positives

Negatives

* too many mistakes
* TPJ is an overpaid cat
* NOBODY cracked 100m
I thought he were better than OK in the first 30. We were pretty good. Our goal line defence was great. We made too many stupid errors in the first 30 minutes but we had them covered. The game turned when their bench players came on....compared to ours. ZDC, Patalo, Homer - that's not a top 8 bench sadly.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Bulldogs please note. If u want to take the NRL to the "regions" then please don't take it to the away teams back yard.
How about take it to somewhere the Crowd and even the climate isn't against you.
I'm sure Even Dubbo or Mudgee would get well over 10,000 fans, 2000 more than today.
Hi Haz123

I couldn't agree with you more.

I just watched today's post match press conference and was stunned to hear Jackson say that we will be doing the same sh!t taking a home game up there for the next 2 years. Please just don't let it be against a Queensland team.

But with our club who knows - we used to play our "home" games against the Warriors in New Zealand. F**king ridiculous.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have avoided the spoon now need to start picking team with an eye to next year.
Stop selecting the likes of Stimpson who is not part of the future and give some of the young guys performing in reserves a chance to prove themselves.
Give BBO a run at half to see if he offers anything above the Flange only way we will find out if he is up to it. Flange has had a decent run, tries hard and has shown improvement but isn’t an ARL standard half.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positives

Negatives

* too many mistakes
* TPJ is an overpaid cat
* NOBODY cracked 100m
Jeez negatives are fucking shit. Our fitness is still our biggest problem.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought he were better than OK in the first 30. We were pretty good. Our goal line defence was great. We made too many stupid errors in the first 30 minutes but we had them covered. The game turned when their bench players came on....compared to ours. ZDC, Patalo, Homer - that's not a top 8 bench sadly.
Yeah The mistakes is why I called it "ok" tbh

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree mate and titans game. Most weeks really. Legacy from previous conditioning coach.
At least we wont have to worry about our previous conditioning coach next year he should be doing the GOT A GUT adds on TV, BTW he looks abit like the bloke doing it now.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should beat Warriors but after that in think that will be it for the year unfortunately. But at least they have improved.